PAYMENT, LOG IN & PW.....

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
M. Wryter 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PAYMENT, LOG IN & PW.....

Post by M. Wryter 2 »

Good morn:

For the record I am fed up. i recently logged into your site and purchased some land to work on. I have tried several times to log in but each time I am told that my info is invalid. I try and write to using the log in info and am told its invalid. I purchased some land from you 2 days ago for the grand total of $16.37. I am at a large loss as to why i am stymied to get in. My partner & I have made plans to utilise the land but I am afraid i will have to ask for the funds to be returned as I am getting no place fast here.....................my screen names is M Wryter my email is.....[REMOVED] & my PW is [REMOVED].

This is annoying, so kindly let me know how this will be resovled.

M.Wryter
Ilan Tochner

Re: PAYMENT, LOG IN & PW.....

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi M Wryter,

First, please note that it is a very bad idea to post your login credentials in a public forum. I've therefor removed the email and password from your original post.

You'll note that you can login to the Kitely website, please go to your Settings page and change your website password right now before continuing to read my reply: https://www.kitely.com/settings

Have you seen this page? https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... ual+Worlds

It specifies how you can get a viewer you can use to enter Kitely and how that viewer needs to be set up in order to be able to do so.

Please note that your grid (viewer) password may be different from your account (website) one. You can change your grid password by clicking the "Show viewer login details" link at the bottom of the aforementioned Settings page to open the Viewer Login Details dialog and then clicking the Change password link inside that dialog.

If you've done all those things and still can't login, what is the exact error message you get when you attempt to login with an OpenSim-compatible viewer into Kitely?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please note that the avatar name you've set up is "M. Wryter" not "M Wryter" as you've specified in your post. Please make sure to use that when you attempt to login.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please also note that the login logs show that your partner Renee Wryter visited your world for 17:38 minutes earlier today, so the problem is not with your world but rather with your login credentials or the way you have your viewer configured. You can see her visit in your Account History page: https://www.kitely.com/history