how to end account?

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Shandon Loring

Re: how to end account?

Post by Shandon Loring »

Hi Matt,
Remember too, to check the Kitely Calendar and see when events are going on, you can find at least a few people there. We welcome and encourage folks to chat and interact with each other and with the storyteller at all our events.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2481
Rebecca Hill
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rebecca Hill »

Hi,
How do I cancel my account and stop money coming out of my PayPal account for this site?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Rebecca,

To cancel your PayPal subscription for our services please go to your account's Settings page and change the account payment method to "Only Kitely Credits". See: https://www.kitely.com/settings

If you wish us to delete your Kitely account then please send us an email from the email address you used to create your Kitely account with a request that we delete that account. See: https://www.kitely.com/contact
Teri Davidson
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teri Davidson »

I want to close my account, not because I want to leave Kitely, but because I was confused about how to set up an account and mistakenly used my rl name with the Facebook login method. I want to use an established avatar name I am known by in VRs. There is no place provided to close an account properly that I can see. When I click on the 'contact' button I get nothing. I want to close this account so I can create one with my email address...which is unfortunately taken up by the Facebook account I have here. Please develop some standard procedures. In the meantime I want this account closed so I can establish an email account thank you.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Teri,

The procedure for closing down an account is to send an email request to our contact address from the email address with which you created your Kitely account (which you've already done by now but I'm still replying to you here as well so others will know what to do if they wish to close their account).