I cannot log in my account is all messed up

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Judy Muircastle 2
Has thanked: 0

I cannot log in my account is all messed up

Post by Judy Muircastle 2 »

I am Judy Muircastle from Hobo Amusement Park on SL, inworldz, aviination and many other grids and had it here a few years ago...i recently talked to thinkerer selby from hobo island on sl ...he said he was going to bring it to kitely and suggested that I bring Hobo amusement park here. I am trying to bring it here now but there is some sort of mix up on my account I cannot log into the grid it says not a valid user name or password... I tried to create another account and was able to log onto the website and it shows as Judy Muircastle 2 lol but still not onto the grid. My old account was started around 2012 I think. I would Love to bring Hobo Amusement Park back here but cant see buying sim until im able to login. I have 67 Rides now and the park would be huge.

Thanks in advance
Judy Muircastle
Hobo Amusement Park Creator
These users thanked the author Judy Muircastle 2 for the post (total 3):
Graham MillsConstance PeregrineSelby Evans
Graham Mills

Re: I cannot log in my account is all messed up

Post by Graham Mills »

Great to see you inworld as Judy -- can't wait for the Hobo Amusement Park to open on Kitely!
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Selby Evans
Ilan Tochner

Re: I cannot log in my account is all messed up

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Judy, we already solved this over an email exchange but I'll paste my reply here as well for whomever else may find this useful:

There are two password related to your account. One for accessing the website (your account password) and one for logging into the Kitely grid (your viewer password).

You can change both these passwords in your Account Settings page: https://www.kitely.com/settings

You change the account password by clicking the "Change website password" link on that page.

You change the grid password by clicking the "Show viewer login details" link on that page to open the Viewer Login Details dialog then press the "Change password" link in that dialog.

These passwords are set separately as some parents and educators want to control the website account while giving the kids access to the grid.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansGraham Mills