Can't log into Kitely website

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Selby Evans

Can't log into Kitely website

Post by Selby Evans »

Just ran into this problem: when I go to
https://www.kitely.com/
I get the error message:

Your Facebook session has expired. Please logout and then login using Facebook.

I tried to login both with my Kitely grid password and with my facebook credentials. Neither was accepted.
This is a fairly recent development, as I think I did access that page a week or 2 ago.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Can't log into Kitely website

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Selby, please go directly to the Facebook site, log into it, go back to our website, click the Login link and then press the Facebook button. Do you still get the error message when you do that?
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

I run Facebook on stay logged in and that continues to work on Facebook and has always worked before for Kitely. I opened a Facebook page and then tried to login to Kitely web page in the same browser instance and was able to login. I am investigating another problem--I have suddenly stopped getting messages in email. I have both send in email items checked (verified this morning), so should be (and was until 3 or 4 days ago) getting lots of email. I am still investigating that problem. There may be another, related problem, in that I may not be getting some messages when I login to the grid, but I have not verified that problem and did get IMs when online.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Selby,

Please check the relevant options inside the viewer as well. Those control OpenSim-based notification parameters that can also effect which emails you will get.
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

More on not getting emails --

Asked for this test, got this result (did not ge email)
July 21
IM: Giz Ihnen: fyi:
[05:24] IM: Giz Ihnen: [04:27] Selby Evans: User is not logged in. Message not saved: Too many saved messages: 25
[05:26] IM: Selby Evans: oh -- thanks. I am not getting them. That helps

In Prefs. chat, notices,
This item is checked, but note message: No email address on record
email me IMs email IMs when I am offline (No email address on record)
That would explain the lapse in emails, but not how the address was lost (about 4 days ago)

I will see if I can reenter the email address, when I find the place.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Selby,

Please check your spam email folder to verify that our offline IM emails haven't been misclassified as spam.
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

Thanks. I checked that when I first noticed the problem. It now appears that the problem is bigger than mail. Apparently, no communications to me (when I am offline) are being mailed to me or stored and delivered to me when I login. I used to have a bunch of notices on login, but now I have no notices at all. I am in TownCrier and other groups that send lots of notices and I used to get those notices (before July 18). They stopped cold on that date.

I did clear cache (both). Following that action, I did get one notice from a group. Nothing since then. I checked my facebook records and they have my correct email address.

This is now a real problem, because I am sure people are trying to contact me and I am not getting the messages either in mail or on login.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Have you made sure to enable both offline IM options in the Kitely Settings page?