Silver Plan to Fix Monthly 9 Region

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Joe Jr
Has thanked: 0

Silver Plan to Fix Monthly 9 Region

Post by Joe Jr »

Hello again

Would like to know is it possible for me to order the Time Billing Silver plan, develop all my regions and then transfer or upgrade it to Fix Monthly Unlimited of 9 Region after my silver plan regions are fully develop .

Or another method once my 10 sims from Silver plan is fully develop i will then order the brand new Fix monthly unlimited 9 region of $80 per month and import my existing region (Copy) from silver plan to the new fix monthly unlimited regions

Cheers , Thank you :)
These users thanked the author Joe Jr for the post:
Katherine Pryde
Ilan Tochner

Re: Silver Plan to Fix Monthly 9 Region

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joe Jr,

Yes, you can switch an existing world from time-based billing to unlimited free access for all visitors any time you like. Once you do so you'll pay a pro-rated fee for the remainder of the first month (and then start paying the full cost starting from the following month).

To make the change, go to the My Worlds page, and press the Manage link for the world you wish to configure. This will open the Manage World dialog in which you will then switch to the Access tab and enable the "Unlimited free access for all visitors" option. Press the Save button to continue to PayPal and finish the upgrade process.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Katherine Pryde
Joe Jr
Has thanked: 0

Post by Joe Jr »

Thank you for your reply, This is great for giving me some time and thinking to build as it will also save me cost while preparing for the Full region to be completed.

;)
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great, please let us know if you have any further questions.
Your Teacher

Post by Your Teacher »

:?: If I could just butt in. If you have a fixed 4 region plan, is that one big 2x2 region, or can you have 4 single regions, or would that require 4 single region plans?

As you can see, I'm still confused about the different permutations.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Your Teacher,

Each world has a 100,000 prim and 100 avatar limit regardless of whether it is configured as one big Advanced Megaregion or several separate adjacent regions. The price of maintaining an unlimited access world (aka a "fixed plan") is the same regardless of how the world is configured.

For example, for $60/month you can have a 4-region world set as one big 2x2 Advanced Megaregion or as 4 separate regions in a 2x2 placement.

For details please see: http://www.kitely.com/#!services
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Your Teacher wrote::?: If I could just butt in. If you have a fixed 4 region plan, is that one big 2x2 region, or can you have 4 single regions, or would that require 4 single region plans?

As you can see, I'm still confused about the different permutations.
-)) all these options!!! tho confusing, I think it is wonderful!! [i spent some time in emails yesterday with a friend I got into kitely for the market...we were both confused so I hope she got it settled, I haven't asked her yet-lol]
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post:
Katherine Pryde
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Minethere,

A good way to approach these options is to understand whether you prefer to provide free access to other people or minimize your own expenses. If you wish to minimize your personal expenses then upgrading your personal plan is the economic option. If, on the other hand, you wish to enable other people to access your worlds without having to upgrade their own personal plans then you will want to subsidize their time inside your world(s). This can be done in two ways, a fixed price option (e.g. $40/month for a 1-region world) or pay-as-you-go where you get charged Kitely Credits to pay for the Minutes your visitors would have been charged out of their own personal plans had you not subsidized them. If you don't expect to have many visitors then the pay-as-you-go option can save you money. On the other hand, if you expect to have many visitors (or don't want to risk potentially high KC charges) then going for the fixed-price option is the better option.

I hope that clarified things a bit.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Katherine Pryde