Bought KC Credits and show on website not Viewer

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Kylie Brimmer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bought KC Credits and show on website not Viewer

Post by Kylie Brimmer »

HI

I just bought KC credits and showed 1000KC on website but why it not showing in viewer balance in kitely grid?

Did relogged but not showing and am using firestorm viewer.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Kylie Brimmer
Ilan Tochner

Re: Bought KC Credits and show on website not Viewer

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kylie,

You've created three Kitely accounts using the name "Kylie Brimmer" and different email addresses. You bought the KC using the account which you log into with your ****@hotdomain1.ws email address (the account which has an avatar named "Kylie Brimmer_3") but you logged inworld (via the viewer) with your "Kylie Brimmer" avatar.

I recommend you contact us via email to arrange deletion of your old accounts and renaming of your latest account to remove _3 from its name.
Kylie Brimmer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kylie Brimmer »

HI

I don't remember creating this one Kylie Brimmer_3 at all but i had created Kylie Brimmer with twitter login. And yes my email is ****hotdomain1.ws but i lost login details with that one account that is Kylie Brimmer_3.

Is that why i couldnt get KC credits inworld?

Thanks
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You created 3 Kitely accounts over the years:
1) The first was created on May 2015 using a gmail.com address, as it was the first account you created using the user name "Kylie Brimmer" that account's avatar got the name "Kylie Brimmer".
2) The second was created on July 2015 using a fastmail.fm address, as it was the second account that was created with the user name "Kylie Brimmer" its avatar got the name "Kylie Brimmer_2".
3) The third was created on May 2016 using a hotdomain1.ws address, as it was the third account that was created with the user name "Kylie Brimmer" its avatar got the name "Kylie Brimmer_3".

You received this information with the welcome email that was sent to you after each account creation.

The reason why you are seeing the KC you bought in your website-based account and not in the viewer is that you are accessing two different Kitely accounts. You bought KC with the account that is connected to the "Kylie Brimmer_3" avatar but you logged into the viewer with the "Kylie Brimmer" avatar.

All three of your "Kylie Brimmer" accounts where created using the email/password login option. You can retrieve the password for each of these accounts by logging out of our website (using the "Log out" link at the top right side of the website page) then clicking the "Log in" link to open the Login dialog and clicking the "Forgot your password?" link inside that dialog to provide the email address of the account which you forgot the password for.

I see you just sent us an email so I'll continue this correspondence with you via that email thread.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Selby Evans