Not able to purchase Kitely Credits

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Lira Outlander

Not able to purchase Kitely Credits

Post by Lira Outlander »

I have been trying to buy credits this evening, and when I get to checkout at Paypal, I get an error message that tells me to check with my card issuer. In other words, my card is declining the charge to Kitely. I am using a Visa Vanilla gift card attached to my paypal to pay for KCs, and have used that method for some time with no issue. I have checked to make sure there was enough of a balance on the card, and even tried with a second Visa Vanilla card that also had a good balance. I even made a small online purchase elsewhere, and the charge went through. Is Kitely denying the use of the gift card even though it is through paypal? I have had this happen once before with a different company who allowed purchases through paypal, but rejected "an anonymous card" that was used as a prefered payment. I hope this makes sense.
Thank you,
Lira
These users thanked the author Lira Outlander for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Not able to purchase Kitely Credits

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lira,

We haven't changed anything in our billing rules in general or anything related to your account specifically.

I suggest you contact PayPal and ask them why the transaction is being denied on a card that has previously worked with the same service provider (i.e. with Kitely).
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Lira Outlander