LOCKED OUT OF MY WORLD

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
alinga Belwraith
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LOCKED OUT OF MY WORLD

Post by alinga Belwraith »

Ok so have not had our world past 2 weeks yet and so the due monthly amount is not due yet, have the kitely coins to pay it but we are unable to access it as it now seems to be stored, no one can access it, a mega world of 64 regions , we have tried to go in to manage regions and can not manage either and have no idea what to do, as it is paid for yet for some reason not able to acess , when we bought the special offer it was made clear in the information that even after the offer is off the table we would not lose our regions as long as the monthly payment is kept up as said we have had it for only just under 2 weeks can any one help resolve this issue?
Ilan Tochner

Re: LOCKED OUT OF MY WORLD

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi alinga,

As explained on our Services page, Kitely bills on the 1st of each month. When you ordered during the month your first payment was therefore pro-rated to only pay for the remaining number of days from the time you ordered until the end of that month. The account payment method you had selected was "Only Kitely Credits" so since you didn't have enough KC at the beginning of this month to cover the monthly bill, our system sent you an email notifying you of that fact with instructions for how to overcome the billing problem.

Unfortunately, these instructions weren't followed so two days later when our system attempted to bill your KC balance again it couldn't do so. This in turn lead to your world subscription being cancelled and your world being downgraded to be a Stored World. Once that happened I sent you a personal email offering to assist you to reactivate your world. Please look for it in your inbox or spam folder.

I see you've purchased KC today. Would you like us to charge your KC balance to reactivate your world as a Mega World?
alinga Belwraith

Just read it now face palms would have loved to have done that but was frustrated and closed it deleted it damn it, and got 16 regions, is there any way on changing that about to get the original size back up and the items that were on there and take the remainder of kitely for the rest of the regions from my account?
alinga Belwraith

seems the 16 region was not created and my coins refunded so if there is any way on getting my other mega back intact with all have already done on it , yes please
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I'm sorry alinga but once a world is intentionally deleted by its owner we can no longer restore it from backup.

Given your misunderstanding, we will, however, enable you to create a new Mega World if you do so now. As that option is no longer available on our system, please go to the account Settings page on our website and change your account payment method to "Only Kitely Credits". Then go to your My Worlds page, create a new Advanced World and send us an email with its name and a link to this comment. We'll then manually convert your world to be a Mega World, charge your KC balance the pro-rated price, and let you know once the process has been complete. You'll then be able to resize that world to be 64 regions in size and upload any OAR file that you may have stored of your world before you deleted it.
alinga Belwraith

Thank You so very much , much appreciated will do that in a few moments and let You know, just a little preoccupied with something else in rl but will get on to it asap today of cause ......(sorry it does take me time because of poor health and legally blind )
alinga Belwraith

have just sent the email as directed with the grid name VIRTUALITY

LOCKED OUT OF MY WORLD - Kitely Forums

Ilan Tochner » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm
I'm sorry alinga but once a world is intentionally deleted by its owner we can no longer restore it from backup.

Given your misunderstanding, we will, however, enable you to create a new Mega World if you do so now. As that option is no longer available on our system, please go to the account Settings page on our website and change your account payment method to "Only Kitely Credits". Then go to your My Worlds page, create a new Advanced World and send us an email with its name and a link to this comment. We'll then manually convert your world to be a Mega World, charge your KC balance the pro-rated price, and let you know once the process has been complete. You'll then be able to resize that world to be 64 regions in size and upload any OAR file that you may have stored of your world before you deleted it.

• Edit
• Delete
Post by alinga Belwraith » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:24 am
Thank You so very much , much appreciated will do that in a few moments and let You know, just a little preoccupied with something else in rl but will get on to it asap today of cause ......(sorry it does take me time because of poor health and legally blind )

As per instructed have successfully created an advance grid and hope to have it converted to the mega

Name of the grid is VIRTUALITY