closing sim

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
senga lesley

closing sim

Post by senga lesley »

unfortunately i have to close my sim for personal reasons. i wish to remain a member of kitely and have acquired a house on another sim. how can i close my sim AND retain my possessions in my inventory. it there a quick way of doing this
Ilan Tochner

Re: closing sim

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Senga,

You don't currently lose any of the items in your inventory by stopping being a Kitely world owner. You can delete your world by going to your My Worlds page, pressing the Manage button to open the world's Manage World dialog then changing the world type to Stored World. Once that's done you'll be able to delete the world if you don't want to keep an online backup of it in your account.
senga lesley

Post by senga lesley »

Thanks for that Ilan; once the world is closed do PayPal payment automatically stop
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Once you downgrade your world to be a Stored World the PayPal subscription for it is cancelled. Please note that keeping the world as a Stored World instead of deleting it does have a cost in Kitely Credits. Please read our Services page for details: https://www.kitely.com/services
Gusher Castaignede

Post by Gusher Castaignede »

Well, no need to close it, store it! Whenever your ready to come back re-enable it again...you don't lose any work you did on it either....
These users thanked the author Gusher Castaignede for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste
"lnteractivity, Variety, Ease of Use"
Visit my store at Country Manor