cindy harvy

how to get my sim back

Post by cindy harvy »

hi i have my sim on store world how do i get it back online please
Graham Mills

Re: how to get my sim back

Post by Graham Mills »

From the Kitely FAQ
We also have an option for storing additional worlds for a reduced price: these are called Stored Worlds. Stored Worlds can't be visited; they are just frozen snapshots of a world. They're useful if you want to save many worlds for archiving purposes, or as backups. To enable visiting a Stored World, upgrade it to one of the other world types (e.g., a Standard World). Your account includes one free Stored World region. Additional regions in Stored Worlds cost 10 KC per region per day (which equals to $1 per month when buying KC at our maximum discount level).
I'd guess the upgrade is managed via the My Worlds tab on the Kitely website (assuming you're logged in), then Manage, then Change world type.
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Ilan Tochner
cindy harvy

Post by cindy harvy »

i don't want a upgrade i want my old sim back that i have in store world back online
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Apologies, I haven't done this myself but I would guess that upgrade in this context means converting a stored world to a standard world which I presume is what you had previously.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Cindy,

You can turn your Stored World to a world that you can enter by changing its world type from Stored World to the world type you'd like it to have. To do so go to your My Worlds page, press the Manage button to open the Manage World dialog and click the change world type link. You'll then need to select the world type and continue to recreate the payment subscription for the world.