Starting my own business in kitely. :)

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Carly Michelle
Has thanked: 0

Starting my own business in kitely. :)

Post by Carly Michelle »

Okay, so I really really want to start my own business in kitely were other people can come to my regions without me having to pay for it.. So what plan would I get? And how would i start my own business. I'm just so used to second life hahah sorry everyone !(: But please someone get back to me asap. Thankies. xx -CarlyMichelle. <3
These users thanked the author Carly Michelle for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Dot Matrix

Re: Starting my own business in kitely. :)

Post by Dot Matrix »

Welcome to Kitely, Carly!

Which plan to get depends on two things:
  • how long you yourself expect to be in world,
  • how many regions you want to build.
To try things out, start with the $5 Bronze plan, which includes two regions (each with 100,000 prims) and 30 hours per month inworld for your avatar.

If you find that you need more time inworld (or more regions), you can easily upgrade at any time to Silver ($20, 120 hours, 10 regions) or Gold ($35, unlimited time, 20 regions).

To change the plan you are on, go to "My Subscription" at the top of the Settings page: http://www.kitely.com/settings
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

Carly Michelle wrote:Okay, so I really really want to start my own business in kitely were other people can come to my regions without me having to pay for it.. So what plan would I get? And how would i start my own business. I'm just so used to second life hahah sorry everyone !(: But please someone get back to me asap. Thankies. xx -CarlyMichelle. <3
It sounds to me as if you want the fixed price plan. Unlimited use for a fixed monthly price. As I understand it, that would be like the SL arrangement except the price would be $40/month for a bigger sim. One caution. In SL you can have have lots of traffic from people already in SL. In Kitely, you will have to generate your own traffic (via blogs or other outworld media).
SE
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Welcome to Kitely Carly.

The question is whether you want to enable people to visit your worlds without it taking time from their monthly quota (i.e. free for them). If you want to provide free access to your visitors and don't want to be charged extra depending on the amount of time they spend in your world then you'll want to get an unlimited free access world. Having unlimited free access worlds is like owning land in Second Life, you pay a fixed price per month for a certain amount of land and both you and everyone else visiting that land can do so without you or they paying anything extra.

If, on the other hand, you don't mind if your visitors pay for the time they spend in your virtual worlds (using their plan minutes or Kitely Credits) then you can remain on one of the personal plans. Personal plans offer you a certain amount of minutes which you can spend inworld each month without being charged extra. The plans also provide you with a certain number of free time-based billing regions which you can use to create worlds that don't cost you any land maintenance fee. This option is good if you want to be able to get a lot of land for a very low cost. One way to view this option is as a way for you to split the cost of owning land with the people who visit it.

For details please see: http://www.kitely.com/services