Questions and Frusterations

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Ilan Tochner

Re: Questions and Frusterations

Post by Ilan Tochner »

The changes we make to our offering will make it very clear that they will save money when moving from other grids to Kitely - that's the main goal of us making them :-)
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

Well Ilan I made the extra test space I made it open to few of my friends in my private facebook group but if I want to invite them officially which I haven't as bronze member do I get charge by the minute for them visiting me?
Which plan do can I have regions together and not have invited guest or myself charged extra charges?
The time based plan just for myself the 30 to 120 hours is enough.
There two unlimited plans which is confusing.
You may have already explain this but I don't get it.
Can you clarify what the difference between $35 dollar plan, and $40 dollar plan and what I get?
I am not going to have lot of visitors.
But it confusing that I get more regions in time based plan then little more expensive plan.
Plus is all the regions separate and not connected?
One that says its unlimited but its 5 dollars cheaper. Is that one I get charged extra or my visitors do if they visit?
Why do I get more regions than the $40 dollar plan?
And the more expensive unlimited there is no extra charges for myself or guest?
Where is good tutorial for Oars?
Also when I was grumpy I unsubscribed from Bronze. I thought about updating changing plans but I am going to wait until December 1st, because the system wants to give me another additional charge and I am tapped out.
It would be easier for me personal if I updated for next months subscription plan to have it start at the regular due date then have to pay additional charges.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Personal plans are personal, the time they include is for your use only and can't be shared with others. If womeone else enters one of your time-based billing worlds then either they pay for time using their plan or KC ro you pay for their time using KC.

In order to have a world in which neither you nor other people need to pay for the time you spend inside it you need to get an unlimited free access world. These currently go for $40/month-$100/month depending on the world size.

The $35/month Gold Plan gives you unlimited free time for yourself and 20 time-based billing regions to use in worlds you create. When other people visit these worlds either you or they will pay for the time they spend inside them. The plan is designed to enable you to get a lot of land without having to spend the cost of the unlimited free access worlds. The downside is that while you get more land the time other people spend inside that land costs someone (either you or them).

I know all of this can be confusing which is why we plan to simplify our offering.

All charges are pro-rated for the difference between plans (when upgrading) and the amount of days remaining in the month.

For details about all this, please read: http://www.kitely.com/services
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

I only have few people I invite. The unlimited place to create my own world with no time limits sounds good.
But I notice the land is separate spots. Is the regions ever linked?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You can create worlds that are between 1 and 16 regions in size but you can't resize an existing world or merge worlds. The price you pay for an unlimited free access world depends on its size.
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

So if I pay unlimited totally free access for multiple regions i.e. the $40 and up unlimited is it a like big island or bunch of tiny islands like the limited unlimited region one for $5 where like I have teleport to each location can't take boat or plane or something like that to get there?
Does this question make sense?
Sorry if it doesn't
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You can't fly, walk or swim between different worlds you can only teleport between them. However you can fly, walk and swim between different regions of the same world. So, for example, if you get the $100/month unlimited free access world you get a 16-region world arranged as a 4 by 4 region square within which you'll be able to fly, walk and swim but you won't be able to fly, walk or swim between that world and another world.