Questions and Frusterations

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Amiryu Hosoi

Re: Questions and Frusterations

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

Dagon, whenever you need to talk or just hang around a bit and I am online, just give a call. I am trying to build a nice relaxing scenery and you are more then welcome to visit or participate.

Ami
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

Thank you for your help and offer.
I am usually not up this early. Bit sleepy maybe I will look for you. Can we add friends and chat in world? I hadn''t even thought of that feature.
I have at this point my sim set up for nobody being able to visit.
I was worried about the cost of this place. Not ready to commit to 40 dollars a month. But I figure if I could navigate better with my SOAS more and come visit some here too, in between SL.
Most of my friends that I have had for last 7 years are in SL.
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

Here is my facebook art page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dagon-Xa ... 7649280933
I have done few experiments with youtube videos under the name "Dagon Xanith"
I usually use FD Spark in Second life.
I joined in 2003 under the avatar Dagon Grimm but I have misplace my login information and address not sure where
I put it.
Johnny Magic

Post by Johnny Magic »

Hello Dagon.

I, too, am on all the time, building away in my City Life region. You could say I am addicted. Feel free to visit anytime. I am currently providing free rent or shops to anyone interested. I may charge a minimal fee once the new pricing scheme has been put in place. I have many apartments plus lots of big empty places (land and buildings) that you and your friends can use to visit and build. I also have an art gallery where you can display your work if you are interested. No charge involved. Just trying to fill my region with interesting stuff and people.

Come on over, find an apartment and workshop if you want, and have a visit.
These users thanked the author Johnny Magic for the post (total 3):
Dot MatrixGraham MillsConstance Peregrine
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

Most of my friends are still in Second Life. I haven't exactly convince them to visit:)
I am still puzzled about the time plan payment system but I am ponder seriously being regular in spite of the grumpy start.
I spent way too much in past in Second life for my budget and I am really not wanting to repeat that yet saying this I really like a place I can build and test textures without additional charges especially after having huge accidental fee in Second life trying to upload my first mesh hat and all issue I am having with it.
I can upload meshes in Sim On A Stick but things get little weird because I can only seem to use Imprudence and I don't think Imprudence supports meshes.
I can't seem to get any script to work there either for simple pose stand.
At least here I can use viewer that does support meshes.
In Second Life I have limited space unless I dish out whole lot of money.
So I am seriously pondering this place and what subscription level I can afford. I would be spending whole lot more than 40 dollars a month for amount of prims and space I have here.
Just haven't decided.
At this point I still trying to navigate stuff when I am here.
Also the whole visiting other places in Kitely when I have limited subscription time base plan isn't very visible at the moment.
I am literally starving artist and don't have tons to spend at this point.
You two if you want or anyone else can send me friend request if you like. I don't exactly know how to do that here.
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

In fact I am looking over about plans http://www.kitely.com/services and I am bit confused.
There is time based plan that is unlimited with 20 regions for $35 and other various timed plans with regions of lesser amount.
Then is world plan with unlimited time for bit more ranging to 40 and up.
What is the different between the unlimited time plan with 20 regions for $35 or cheaper one versus the world plan that is $40 and up.
I subscribed last month for time plan for $5 dollars this last month.
I didn't notice my land size changed when I subscribed
Where did the region go?
What happens if you run out of time and have no KC?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Dagon,

The plans provide a certain personal Minutes quota you can use during a month. They are non-transferable, can't be used by other people and expire at the end of the month (you get your plan's Minutes quota again at the beginning of the next month). When you run out of Minutes and go into a time-based billing world which isn't subsidized by the world manager then you are charged KC for the time you spend inside those worlds. Once you have no more Minutes and no more KC you will be ejected from the grid and won't be able to log into it again until you get more Minutes and/or KC.

Unlimited Free Access worlds, on the other hand, offer unlimited time for everyone inside them, i.e. they don't consume Minutes or KC from you or from the the people who visit them. They are like owning land on grids that don't have the concept of time-based billing.

The free region quota you get with your plan enables you to create new worlds without needing to pay extra for world storage (10 KC/region/day). You can use those regions by going to your My Worlds page and creating additional worlds. If you create a world and have less free regions remaining than the world's size then you will be charged world storage for the excess regions you used.
Amiryu Hosoi

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

hey Ilan,

could you please shine a light on the changes concerning the plans?

Ami
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Amiryu,

That's a long discussion, and we haven't finalized the details yet. The goal is to simplify our offering so that it will be a lot clearer to people and remove confusion and anxiety from using Kitely :-)

I suggest people who haven't done so already read: http://www.kitely.com/forums/viewtopic. ... =857#p6117
Dagon Xanith

Post by Dagon Xanith »

I will check out and read the link.
I must confess I am probably the on person I know who doesn't have a cell phone because one time I had one I got for live in nurse I was left huge bill.
I am really confused by the difference and system here.
Yet saying this its whole lot cheaper to get a sim here.
Sadly none of my SL friends I have known for last 7 plus years want to come visit me here they think they will end up spending more.:(