Anywhere to test NPCs and Bullet physics?

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Dot Matrix

Re: Anywhere to test NPCs and Bullet physics?

Post by Dot Matrix »

Notwithstanding Marstol's (and others') generosity, a 15K prim single region Starter World with full OAR upload/download facilities included for about 50 US cents per day strikes me as an incredible deal.

I can confirm that the method Ilan mentioned works:
Ilan wrote:Our prices are pro-rated so if you only want to test it out for a few days you can order a Starter World towards the end of the month and, once you've paid, switch that world's world type (in the Basic tab of the Manage World dialog) to be a Premium World. As you've already paid the world will remain a Starter World until the end of that month. Doing this will enable you to pay for just the remaining days of the month so you can minimize your expense. For example, if you order 3 days before the end of the month you'll only be charged 3 / 30 = 10% of the world cost (e.g. $14.95 * 0.1 = $1.50).
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Marstol Nitely wrote:Oooo, I like them all, but Critters would have to be my favorite. How about I put two worlds up. One Bullet and the other ODE. I'll let you know when they are up. Any particular features you need?
This is the kind of thing that keeps me loving the Meta...and to easily put up an ODE and Bullet enabled physics regions is cool. [and, believe me, when it comes to cool I can spot it a mile away!!!]
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Marstol Nitely

Post by Marstol Nitely »

Set-up two identical public worlds. One is called Bullet Check and the other is ODE Check. Hills, water, and flat land are included in the terrain. Let me know if this works. Can't promise to leave them up forever, but they are there for now.
These users thanked the author Marstol Nitely for the post (total 2):
Dot MatrixPhoneix Dreamscape
Phoneix Dreamscape

Post by Phoneix Dreamscape »

Wow, thanks Marstol!

The sims are beautiful and perfect. They have all of the features I was hoping for but was afraid to mention - flatlands, hills and water. These are perfect test areas for critters and vehicles of all types. I'll get started on the roaming, rideable horses right away and because of the water you provided there, I'll teach them to swim too :)
These users thanked the author Phoneix Dreamscape for the post (total 2):
Marstol NitelyConstance Peregrine
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Phoneix Dreamscape wrote:Wow, thanks Marstol!

The sims are beautiful and perfect. They have all of the features I was hoping for but was afraid to mention - flatlands, hills and water. These are perfect test areas for critters and vehicles of all types. I'll get started on the roaming, rideable horses right away and because of the water you provided there, I'll teach them to swim too :)
exportable would be nice-))
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...