HG Adult Access

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
oopsee joseppe

Re: HG Adult Access

Post by oopsee joseppe »

ok, thats 800 x 450 reduced from much larger, not sure why you need the full shot as the error message is clearly seen in previous post as well as the one prior to that i wrote exactly what the message is, but there it is :) -- i can email the original image to you if you like as posting the photo here is not going so well...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-05-20 at 8.03.08 AM - 512.jpg
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you oopsee,

I wanted to see if the place where you entered the hypergrid address for the Kitely regions was where I meant.
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

yes, i entered the hg address of grid.kitely.com:8002:Kitely Welcome Center into the world map, then find, result was "region found" and world "kitely welcome center" displayed on map, hit tp button and this error comes - i tried this before you suggested to my g rated kitely world and after to the kitely welcome center and both failed, then i moved this avi to osgrid and tried again with same result.
In the photo above I know you can not read but on left lower side are two messages a little ghosted "region found" and on right lower side one message "region found.
The error comes during the tp screen, tp fails and world where tp started from is displayed again with the error message in center screen.
Last edited by oopsee joseppe on Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you oopsee, we'll investigate this and let you know what we find.
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Thank you oopsee, we'll investigate this and let you know what we find.
welcome, hope this is something that helps, all i was interested in were shoes for kitely avi to wear outside kitely as i don't have any exportable ones in Kitely, so i arrive barefoot. In the meantime i will find something or be very careful where i step :O
Oren Hurvitz

Post by Oren Hurvitz »

Hi oopsee,

Regarding the problem "The name "Unknown" is reserved. Please choose a different name.": there are two problems here.

The first problem is that the grid you're coming from, italvybezjourney.com:8002, claims that your avatar's name is "Unknown UserUPUUI". This is obviously a mistake, and you might need to restart the simulator and/or Robust in order to get it to return the correct name.

But in the meanwhile, the second problem is in Kitely: we don't allow users with the name "Unknown", so we refuse to let this avatar enter Kitely. This restriction is usually not a problem because we show this error message when users create their Kitely account, so they can simply choose a different name. But the restriction is more problematic for foreign users since they can't change their name. So for the next release, when a foreign user arrives with an invalid name we'll just assign them a different (valid) name while they're in Kitely.
These users thanked the author Oren Hurvitz for the post (total 3):
Constance PeregrineSelby Evansoopsee joseppe