HG Adult Access

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
oopsee joseppe

HG Adult Access

Post by oopsee joseppe »

got this message today --- Hi oopsee, You received an Instant Message from Richard Nichols while you were offline. The message is: (oopsee Creations - Adult) I've tried to enter your world a few times but have been "banned" Let me know what I need to do.
Thanks

The day HG rolled out I noticed my Kitely avi (set to access all ratings) could not enter other grid adult areas. My other grid accounts (set to access all ratings) could not enter Kitely adult areas. Then I get the above message and seems others are having same issue.

The message given is "teleport failed - you are banned from the region on all parcles".

Again today I tried with another grid account to access "oopsee Creations - Adult" and ended up in the water below the xfer stations with most of the items worn removed. I could not tp out to any region no matter the rating or back to origin. Only solution was to relog. After relog using same foriegn grid account I tp'd to a g-rated area in kitely and all went OK. After arrival I tried to access "oopsee Creations - Adult" and got the above message "banned".

Question....what do I tell "Richard Nichols"?
Ilan Tochner

Re: HG Adult Access

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I'll ask Oren to take a look at our logs and get back to you.
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:I'll ask Oren to take a look at our logs and get back to you.
OK, ty llan - Some additional information maybe help? Using same viewer and other grid accounts I have no problem accessing any grids adult areas. This issue seems specific to Kitely.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi oopsee,

Your region and parcel have sim-based access restrictions, if you remove them in your viewer people should be able to teleport into them.
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

Yes, works now. Did not think to look there as I have not set those restrictions. Not sure how they got enabled but access works now after changing. Thanks
Also able to access other grid adult places now such as littlefield grid. Not sure what changed however works now.

When Kitely avi is in other grids are there restrictions on what can be worn while in that grid? I acquired a full perm item in littlefield and wears OK. I also acquired a no mod - no xfer item in osgrid and can not wear. Message - "Unable to rez: problem accessing inventory or locating assets". Other foriegn accounts HG to other grids I can wear any permission level of items acquired while in that grid. The outfit follows to other grids but as soon as removed there is no access until returning to the grid it was acquired in.
I imagine this is due to Kitelys better management of asset permissions?
Last edited by oopsee joseppe on Mon May 19, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You can wear whatever you like while on other grids but you'll need to abide by our maturity rating guidelines while inside Kitely.

Is this an item you can wear while visiting littlefield with an osgrid avatar?
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:You can wear whatever you like while on other grids but you'll need to abide by our maturity rating guidelines while inside Kitely.

Is this an item you can wear while visiting littlefield with an osgrid avatar?
Yes, an osgrid avi can wear items acquired in littlefield and also after HG back to osgrid the item is still worn however prim items of the outfit are not accessible after removing, layers of clothing are still available.
I tried same with Kitely avi and full perm items are accessible to wear and remain so in any grid. The no mod - no xfer item acquired in osgrid (tennis shoes) are not accessible or able to wear.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Are they not accessible while in the other grid or while in Kitely?
oopsee joseppe

Post by oopsee joseppe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Are they not accessible while in the other grid or while in Kitely?
both, understand why not available in Kitely but would have assumed they would be while Kitely avi is in osgrid as other foriegn grid avis are, so i guessed was an issue with the Kitely better inv control of assets?
Last edited by oopsee joseppe on Mon May 19, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Was the No-Modify No-Transfer item brought over from OSGrid into Kitely by your avatar taking possession of it while inside OSgrid?