Sorry to All - My posts felt like spam - Will erase

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Carlos Loff

Sorry to All - My posts felt like spam - Will erase

Post by Carlos Loff »

I was regarded as spammer but if you know me you will see Im not

Im not perfect but spammer is not one of my trends, Im paying visits and offering free lands for some folks from SL to freely come to Kitely and Im investing in free community services - just saw so many people referring their worlds name and that they rented land so I felt at ease to do the same, I indeed exaggerated- very sorry

I went and erased all the text parts on my posts that relate to that topic and specify World Name

Please be kind to give me a second chance

PS - You will find Me Inworld and not anymore on this Forum - My perspective and experience is that of somebody who believes can make a living out of pleasure - virtual worlds - so is difficult not to share also my commercial specific activities

But I love Kitely so much that will NEVER risk being banned or somehow shut down

Bye bye Forum, Im available to help and collaborate with ANYONE for FREE Inworld

In all my SL 7 year dynamic projects I learned SYNERGY is GOLD

Thank you in advance
These users thanked the author Carlos Loff for the post:
Dot Matrix
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Ilan Tochner

Re: Sorry to All - My posts felt like spam - Will erase

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Carlos,

Please continue posting in the forums just make sure to limit comments promoting your rental business to either the Merchants or the Service Providers sections of the forums (depending on the contents of the comment).
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Carlos LoffSelby Evans
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

I hope you will continue posting in the forums, Carlos.

As you build up a name for being friendly, helpful and enthusiastic (which you obviously are!) that can also help your business even if it is not directly mentioned.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Carlos Loff
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

I guess I missed something, again, and nothing new there.

I like your forums posts and never saw them as spam but as positive to this grid. I like seeing positive things on the net.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
Carlos Loffonyxty delta
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Marstol Nitely

Post by Marstol Nitely »

I must have missed it too. Don't go.
These users thanked the author Marstol Nitely for the post (total 3):
Constance PeregrineKeith SelmesCarlos Loff
Carlos Loff

Post by Carlos Loff »

I will stick to - Service Providers section, see ya Inworld
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Carlos, again, please feel free to discuss other issues in other parts of the forums as well :-)
Danko Whitfield

Post by Danko Whitfield »

Hello Carlos,

Nice to meet you. I love your enthusiasm for virtual worlds, for helping others and for Kitely. Looks like most others here do as well. Please don't take that enthusiasm away from us! Stay on the forums, give your input, your opinion, your ideas.

Sometimes it's a little tricky to know when and how to promote our projects that are so special to us, that we want to share with everyone. I know, as a writer, I deal with this too.

You will find the best way as you go. No worries. Most everyone here wants to be friendly and exchange ideas for the betterment of Kitely, of the community here and of virtual worlds in general. And we want to hear from all corners of the virtual globe.

I'm sure any advice you received as to where or how to post was meant to be helpful and nothing more.

I hope you will keep posting your opinions and ideas here. I appreciate them and I am sure I am not alone.

Best of luck,

- Danko
These users thanked the author Danko Whitfield for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerMarstol NitelySelby EvansConstance Peregrine
Carlos Loff

Post by Carlos Loff »

Danko Whitfield wrote:Hello Carlos,

Nice to meet you. I love your enthusiasm for virtual worlds, for helping others and for Kitely. Looks like most others here do as well. Please don't take that enthusiasm away from us! Stay on the forums, give your input, your opinion, your ideas.

Sometimes it's a little tricky to know when and how to promote our projects that are so special to us, that we want to share with everyone. I know, as a writer, I deal with this too.

You will find the best way as you go. No worries. Most everyone here wants to be friendly and exchange ideas for the betterment of Kitely, of the community here and of virtual worlds in general. And we want to hear from all corners of the virtual globe.

I'm sure any advice you received as to where or how to post was meant to be helpful and nothing more.

I hope you will keep posting your opinions and ideas here. I appreciate them and I am sure I am not alone.

Best of luck,

- Danko
Thank you - The advices were very constructive and logical is just the idea os someone complaining upfront - It happens I hate spammers so I was really surprised, maybe Im naive to a certain degree witch is not that bad

Ok, breathing calmly now, see you all soon

PS - I sent my latest creation as special gift to all my Inworld friends, hope your parties can now be more ... BRIGHTER !!!
These users thanked the author Carlos Loff for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerDanko WhitfieldMarstol Nitely
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Carlos Loff wrote:
Danko Whitfield wrote:Hello Carlos,

Best of luck,

- Danko
Thank you - The advices were very constructive and logical is just the idea os someone complaining upfront - It happens I hate spammers so I was really surprised, maybe Im naive to a certain degree witch is not that bad

Ok, breathing calmly now, see you all soon

PS - I sent my latest creation as special gift to all my Inworld friends, hope your parties can now be more ... BRIGHTER !!!
I agree with Danko lots.

I would say one persons idea of spam is another person's idea of sharing their enthusiasm.

The last grid I did much in the way of what some called spam, was the inwz grid. Fortunately since I did not find it fun to do, when I left there I found my way towards making decisions that reduced it to barely any. Nowadays, I hardly even care and mostly just enjoy reading about others projects.

But in that grid, I worked for a land baron and had to promote that thing, had my own things I promoted, events I promoted, and other peoples things I promoted [the latter two were my favorite things]. This meant I did notices in ad groups every day, sometimes several a day.

There are some in this grid now who would remember those days....lol

I found it so tedious and really not fun at all, but it seemed necessary at the time.

Since most people do notices and such tooting their own projects, I always find them informative, and see that it is not spam, but their excitement coming through with whatever they are involved with.

Some people tend to call a thing spam, as a kinda knee jerk reaction, I never have and do not see it as useful to do so.

The fact of the matter is that if people don't talk up their things then nobody else will know about it, which is kinda a sad thing to me, and I wish more people would speak up, even if just sometimes, telling others what they are doing, even if it means that sometimes they will have to read that another does not appreciate it.

It all serves to show others, some who may never comment back, that stuff is happening in the Meta, and the more the better, imho.

But, really, we are all not here for those types of people, we are here for things we enjoy doing, mostly.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post:
Carlos Loff
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...