Estate Rights

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Joe Jr
Has thanked: 0

Estate Rights

Post by Joe Jr »

Can i start a real estate business on Kitely ? Reselling the land ?

Lets Say i buy 9 Region of land at a cost of $40 a month, Can i resell 4 region to others ? lets say start my own Realty business here ?

Do i have estate manager rights on the region i paid for ? can i let my buyer have estate manager too ?

Can i upload my own terrain ?

Thanks
Constance Peregrine

Re: Estate Rights

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Joe Jr wrote:Can i start a real estate business on Kitely ? Reselling the land ?

Lets Say i buy 9 Region of land at a cost of $40 a month, Can i resell 4 region to others ? lets say start my own Realty business here ?

Do i have estate manager rights on the region i paid for ? can i let my buyer have estate manager too ?

Can i upload my own terrain ?

Thanks
Im not an owner or anything here but for the sake of helping out...I would say yes to all the above as far as I know-))

You can, of course, upload RAWs in estate tools as with any other grid for sure.
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Joe Jr

Post by Joe Jr »

Great Thank for the reply :) hope more answers will come to clarify on this matter :) :)
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Joe Jr wrote:Great Thank for the reply :) hope more answers will come to clarify on this matter :) :)
you are most welcome-)) kitely is a unique and interesting concept...
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joe Jr,

I expect you may be able to charge people less than Kitely charges by splitting up worlds but I doubt you would get tenants unless you opt to switch your world to "unlimited free access for all visitors" mode. If you keep a world on time-based billing then your tenants and their visitors will still need to pay for time and every Kitely user gets one free time-based region of their own as part of Ktiely's Free Plan anyway.

A 9-region unlimited free access for all visitors world cost you $80/month.

Please note that Kitely Credits are not an exchangeable virtual currency. You can pay Kitely for its services using KC but you can't exchange them back to real money. We are currently working to develop a marketplace which will enable merchants to sell via KC or US dollars (the later option enabling real-world profits from virtual good sales). If you wish to open a virtual realty business then I suggest you charge people using PayPal. There is already at least one person doing so on Kitely (I've seen a 16-region private world being developed mentioning rents paid via PayPal).
Joe Jr

Post by Joe Jr »

Hi Ilan

Thank you for your reply, I think this is very interesting, and its just like buying Raw land in real life :) ill give it a try , will create a business plan and lets see how it goes.

Lets say i sign up for the 9 Region / $80 a month, can i upgrade to the 16 Region / $100 a month at anytime ?

Im currently on the free plan trying out and its looking good

Thanks
Joe
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joe Jr,

You can get new (bigger/smaller) worlds at any time but you can't resize an existing world (see e.g. http://forums.kitely.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27).

I'd therefor recommend you either plan to get additional worlds in the future or get the biggest size world you intend to possibly use from the get go.
Joe Jr

Post by Joe Jr »

Great :) you answered me right, I now understand the whole situation :) ;)