Whats The Differences ? Package

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Joe Jr
Has thanked: 0

Whats The Differences ? Package

Post by Joe Jr »

May i know whats the difference between this 2 packages ? It seems that if i pay for Unlimited time of $35 a month free 20 region is worth much more than the monthly billing ? can anyone advice me on this ?

By Timing
Gold Plan $35/month Unlimited Time 20 Region Free

Monthly
$100 / month 16 Regions

Cheers
Ilan Tochner

Re: Whats The Differences ? Package

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Joe Jr,

Kitely offers two billing options. The first option is unlimited free access for all people who spend time in your world (similar to hosting plans you can find on other OpenSim grids and Second Life). The second option is time-based billing for just your own time, where you can get virtual land for a lot less but other people still need to pay for their own time spent in your worlds.

If you wish to attract a lot of people to your worlds then providing them with unlimited free time inside those worlds will help you attract visitors who haven't yet upgraded from the Free Plan. Many people who come from Second Life don't immediately understand the benefits of our time-based billing so may feel hesitant to pay for their time inworld. However, once people get used to covering their own expenses (like they do for their own mobile phone bills for example) then the time-based billing option offers a more fair division of costs between world managers and the people who enjoy spending time in their worlds.

For details about these options please see our services page: http://www.kitely.com/#!services
Joe Jr
Has thanked: 0

Re: Whats The Differences ? Package

Post by Joe Jr »

Thank you for your fast respond :) Great