Introduce Yourself...

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Shandon Loring

Re: Introduce Yourself...

Post by Shandon Loring »

welcome welcome...
Seanchai Library has a Free Mall with lots n lots of free stuff... the ground level is based on LK's mall, but we've added stuff and there are several levels above ground level with lots of goodies... still needs organizing, but hey.. it's free stuff! :-)

if you need free Avatars every Seanchai Library world has at least 1 or 2 free ones hidden about the property somewhere... pirates, dragons, robots, spooks, snowmen, and more... our main portal has gates to all our other worlds, as well as Hypergrid launching pad...

and be sure to book mark the Kitely launch page for Events/Destinations/Shopping/Forum
this is the same page you get when you launch the viewer for Kitely, but you can get it directly on just a webpage at:
http://www.kitely.com/viewer_login

again, welcome, hope to see you some thursday night maybe at a live storytelling.. have fun!

Shameless Seanchai Promotion Follows:
https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Sh ... g/Seanchai
http://www.SeanchaiLibrary.com
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 5):
Robert StanleyMichael TimelessIlan TochnerGenavieve PageTeresa Matfield
Tanya Matahari

Post by Tanya Matahari »

Hi everyone, this is Tanya, originally from Second Life (since 2006 and still there) but my principal focus for the last 8+ years has been InWorldz. At present still in shock, raking through the rubble, trying to figure out the best way forward. Happy to find some familiar names here, and to make some new friends, you are all very welcoming, thank you.

I plan to start listing products on Kitely Market, and who knows, in due course maybe open a sim. A lot of work ahead!

Hugs to everyone
T
These users thanked the author Tanya Matahari for the post (total 7):
Ilan TochnerMichael TimelessDot MatrixGenavieve PageRobert StanleyTeresa MatfieldTrouble Ahead
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Welcome, Tanya. :)
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Tanya Matahari
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Hello Everyone, Genavieve Page here. I am not so new to Kitely anymore. I have been here about 4 years and SL about 8 years. I still enjoy being here very much. The people are always so friendly and always so helpful. I have had creators make some special trees for my sims Australian Home Lands and other creators so helpful with any issues I have had. I opened my own store here SunKissed Creations and learned to build inworld.. Meeting some amazing people. Anyone who comes to Kitely will certainly be warmly welcomed. So much support here. hugs form Genavieve :D
Last edited by Genavieve Page on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Genavieve Page for the post (total 5):
Michael TimelessIlan TochnerRobert StanleyDot MatrixTeresa Matfield
Michael Timeless

Post by Michael Timeless »

Welcome home, welcome back, welcome to Friday.
These users thanked the author Michael Timeless for the post:
Dahlea Milena
Robert Stanley

Post by Robert Stanley »

Welcome, again, Tanya. :)

Nice to meet you, Genavieve. :)
These users thanked the author Robert Stanley for the post (total 2):
Genavieve PageTanya Matahari
Teresa Matfield

Post by Teresa Matfield »

OK, I figured it was time I introduced myself in this thread as I've had an account in Kitely, since 2014. Better late than never, right? :)

I'm Teresa Matfield, a designer of full perm landscaping items. I have a big store (T-Spot Home and Garden) in Second Life, but in Kitely you will mostly find me in the merchant's sandbox, where I prepare my items to be sold at the Kitely Market. I chose Kitely because of it's hypergrid connection, that allows me to get my full perms out on a lot of grids.

As I'm also an InWorldz refugee now, and my tiny flower store there was lost, I'm on a new mission to help my InWorldz customers restore their lost T-Spot items. And what a perfect platform Kitely is for that! We meet up in Kitely, I hand them their items which they pack in their suitcase, and they fly home to their grid with a smile on their face - so no more crying over lost flowers (not spilled milk)! It really adds a new and fun dimension to my life as a designer :D
These users thanked the author Teresa Matfield for the post (total 6):
Ilan TochnerDot MatrixRobert StanleyMichael TimelessGenavieve PageTanya Matahari
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Hi Teresa -- I love the things you make -- excellent quality, and full perm so usable across the hypergrid (no losing flowers ever again, kept safely in Kitely OARs!)
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 3):
Michael TimelessGenavieve PageTeresa Matfield
Robert Stanley

Post by Robert Stanley »

Hi Teresa. :)

I read your post on the inworldz zen desk where you told your customers you would do your best to help them get items they bought from you and lost. I thought that was very generous. I will be looking at your stuff next month (my Kitely budget is done for this month on shopping lol) but, I love the stuff you offer. Good to see you here. I hope you make many sells here.
These users thanked the author Robert Stanley for the post (total 3):
Michael TimelessTeresa MatfieldGenavieve Page
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Hi Teresa,
so lovely to meet you. I lso love your store and glad you have it in Kitely Market. you have always been so helpful.
Genavieve :D
These users thanked the author Genavieve Page for the post (total 3):
Michael TimelessRobert StanleyTeresa Matfield