Bladyblue Bommerang is no longer coordinator of Kitely Plaza

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Ilan Tochner

Bladyblue Bommerang is no longer coordinator of Kitely Plaza

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Kitely Plaza is our company's only official world and is the first place we recommend new users visit.

Bladyblue Bommerang has started her own for-profit grid which she actively promotes in social media. After considering her new conflict of interest and questioning her about this development, we decided to remove her from her active rule as Kitely Plaza coordinator. We have no problem with Blady promoting her new business in social media and inside her own Kitely worlds. However, we felt it was reasonable of us to not direct people who are looking to own shops or conduct activities on Kitely Plaza to someone who also promotes her own competing grid for such purposes.

Blady was the main driving force behind the creation of the community-built Kitely Plaza so it is is with great regret that we take this action. We really hoped things would have turned out differently.
Olivia Lothiriel

Re: Bladyblue Bommerang is no longer coordinator of Kitely P

Post by Olivia Lothiriel »

Sure it will be best for everyone because working on too many projects many people can lose sight of priority's ,

With just kitely plaza as the welcome hub I noticed it sets itself apart from other grids because I just visited one today that had over 200 regions
owned by the grid itself also most of those regions nothing was on them no people or landscaping seemed like a waste !
When I asked about it I was told by that grids mentor it was forbidden for her to discuss that she could get fired I was like omg just shows how kitely has a ton of real fairness for everyone,

:arrow: Huggies to all your pal Olivia
These users thanked the author Olivia Lothiriel for the post (total 2):
Marstol NitelyJune Nariel
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
Constance Peregrine

Re: Bladyblue Bommerang is no longer coordinator of Kitely P

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Olivia Lothiriel wrote:Sure it will be best for everyone because working on too many projects many people can lose sight of priority's ,

With just kitely plaza as the welcome hub I noticed it sets itself apart from other grids because I just visited one today that had over 200 regions
owned by the grid itself also most of those regions nothing was on them no people or landscaping seemed like a waste !
When I asked about it I was told by that grids mentor it was forbidden for her to discuss that she could get fired I was like omg just shows how kitely has a ton of real fairness for everyone,

:arrow: Huggies to all your pal Olivia
I always find it interesting when some people [referring to this part of your comment "grids mentor it was forbidden for her to discuss that she could get fired"] that some people will not be open and honest due to some little pixel job that pays nothing wants them to not be....

in these games I think ppl should keep sight of decent moral values and principles and keep in mind the reality they are just games we play in...

if that mentor was not transparent the grid likely is not either....which would make me wish to avoid it as so many others are quite open, such as Kitely...and others.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
Marstol NitelyJune Nariel
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...