Minethere's translator HUD?

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Sherrie Melody

Minethere's translator HUD?

Post by Sherrie Melody »

Hi, I am in Kitely Plaza with Fabiana ByaWDK and she was asking about a translator. I see that Minethere had one. Minethere, or anyone, would it be possible for you to give her a copy?
Constance Peregrine

Re: Minethere's translator HUD?

Post by Constance Peregrine »

hey, I had been meaning to drop that in my little shop I have there.

I will go in now and do so, and set it to copy by anyone.

The script is an opensource one I found some time back and give away anyways. I made it into a HUD but it is full perm and others can mod it as they wish to.

@ 207 155 24 in the Plaza, in a few minutes.

eta: done...folx might change the texture for their own advertising, or whatever. Make it your own as you wish, I need no credit for this other than if someone mentions down the road who brought it into Kitely...lol....tho that is not a big deal, either.

I sold it for a while inworldz grid just because those people always say they are so smart, but did not even have a simple translator everyone else had...I disdain ppl who think they are smart, but who are actually not. It is actually one of the reasons I finally left there completely, as I kept getting cool things they didn't have and I wanted to share the things with people...and I did not think it was right to share cool things with that grid.

Then when I left that grid for good, I gave the script to a friend and suggested she use it as some free advertising-)))) life can be so amusing, right?????
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...