Message from Kimm Starr

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Kimm Starr

Message from Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Hi, just dropping a message here because I have no other way of contacting people in world at the moment. My left mouse button stopped working today. I tried everything to try and fix it. I ordered a new mouse. I don't even know if that will be the fix. I read that it is happening to a lot of people after a windows 10 update. I know a few people are waiting for me to be in world today. Sorry. Ed gets home at about 8 pm EST so I'll try using his, at the very least I can get online using his laptop but will not have access to all of my programs so working on anything will be limited . Anyhow, I guess I'll watch some boobtube. Watching a movie while not doing 14 other tasks simultaneously should be quite boring. Hopefully I'll be back up and running later tonight. Thanks
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerShandon Loring
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
mike mchugh

Re: Message from Kimm Starr

Post by mike mchugh »

riiiight 8-)
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

you being you i'm quite sure youve googled everything there is to be said on the topic. Somewhere in distant past I had to set up someone to use the keyboard in place of their mouse, I couldn't quite remember how to do that, but here's an article that purports to tell you about it. May be temporarily helpful? If it can even be done without having left mouse in first place?? Or maybe watching a movie and waiting for Amazon to bring you a new mouse is the best idea. Poor Kimm. Good luck.

https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/how-to-u ... windows-10
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Thanks Shandon, I got her up and running again. The new mouse came and worked thank God. I laid down to watch a movie yesterday and was asleep in 20 minutes.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Koshari Mahana
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!