Kitely website needs a makeover

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Koshari Mahana

Re: Kitely website needs a makeover

Post by Koshari Mahana »

Most of the people in Coopersville are not builders and the community was built right here in Kitely.
Ilan Tochner wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:50 pm
Unfortunately, you're right Trouble. Most of the people who stick around are the builders, or people who have their own communities which they can bring over with them to Kitely.
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 3):
Kimm StarrChris NamasteDot Matrix
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Trouble Ahead

Re: Kitely website needs a makeover

Post by Trouble Ahead »

Hi Ilan,

Understandable the work is too much. And Kitely s website is better looking then most others in OS ( I watched them and they mainly look like amateur work)
What's going on here is that Kitely is the most reliable grid on oS platforms atm and it should be showing this to new explorers as well. We have some great designs to show people here and the website should be representative of what there is to offer here. More than average and in many ways professional designs ( as of my opinion) . I hope you will find in future the energy and time or another content creator who s willing to work on an upgrade. I think its worth the investment :)
As in marketing terms I think Kitely is providing services to people who chose for reliability and good maintenance and serves a market of people who are willing to pay more for it then the kind of audience that wants it all for free. So investing in PR a little bit might bring you more in the long term.

cheers
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerKoshari MahanaChris Namaste