Opensim Fest 2023 Kitely Exhibitors

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Luna Lunaria

Re: Opensim Fest 2023 Kitely Exhibitors

Post by Luna Lunaria »

Shandon Loring wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:10 am
ah okay! 96x96 is more achievable for me...
so if i can fit it in my suitcase i should be able to drop it on the spot?
does that make sense?

thanks all!
Yes, the suitcase is the best way to do it but you'll need to carry patience since this is the hypergrid. The larger and more complex the object, the longer it will take for the receiving grid to upload and display it.
These users thanked the author Luna Lunaria for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringKoshari Mahana
VISIT LUNARIA EMPORIUM ON THE KITELY MARKET HERE: https://www.kitely.com/market?store=13957705
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

Please share far and wide:

https://twitter.com/KitelyVirtual/statu ... 1029401034

Text:

Kitely people (so far) exhibiting at Opensim Fest 2023:

Cooper Swizzle
Kimm Starr
Mike McHugh
Sally Cherry
Koshari Mahana
Ada Radius
Luna Lunaria
Gregg Legendary
Shandon Loring
Kayaker Magic
Mike Lorrey
Rosa Alekseev

We hope to add you to the list!
Info: https://opensimfest.com

Graphic to Share:

These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerAda RadiusSally Cherry
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

Patience yes. Once an asset doesn't need to be in Suitcase any more, move it out when you're back in Kitely. I'm also finding that whatever I can upload from my hard drive to OSFest grid (using my Kitely HG avatar) works better than carrying from Kitely. For the big mesh, and textures. It uploads into into the Suitcase and can be taken back to Kitely easily. Some scripts, such as the URL pointer script to direct my displays to a Kitely Market listing, can take a long time, up to 20 minutes, to load and work. Sometimes the script loads goes fast. I don't know why.

Other than that, using my Kitely avatar on OSGrid is working nicely. And a good way for me to update my KM listings at the same time.
Luna Lunaria wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:54 pm

Yes, the suitcase is the best way to do it but you'll need to carry patience since this is the hypergrid. The larger and more complex the object, the longer it will take for the receiving grid to upload and display it.
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerLuna LunariaSally Cherry
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I haven't had any trouble with using my Kitely avatar and utilizing my suitcase. There were some permission problems on my end in the beginning but once figured out that was fine. Large complicated items were a little slow setting out at first but that problem seems to be resolved.
Ada Radius wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:12 pm
Patience yes. Once an asset doesn't need to be in Suitcase any more, move it out when you're back in Kitely. I'm also finding that whatever I can upload from my hard drive to OSFest grid (using my Kitely HG avatar) works better than carrying from Kitely. For the big mesh, and textures. It uploads into into the Suitcase and can be taken back to Kitely easily. Some scripts, such as the URL pointer script to direct my displays to a Kitely Market listing, can take a long time, up to 20 minutes, to load and work. Sometimes the script loads goes fast. I don't know why.

Other than that, using my Kitely avatar on OSGrid is working nicely. And a good way for me to update my KM listings at the same time.
Luna Lunaria wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:54 pm

These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 3):
Luna LunariaSally CherryChris Namaste
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21