Yes we know..

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Ilan Tochner

Re: Yes we know..

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Owl, the biggest help you can give us is to continue with your moral support and understanding. Kitely is Oren and my family's livelihood and we hope that you'll all continue using our services regardless of the horrible war between Israel, Hamas and whatever other forces get involved in this conflict.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 4):
Mato SapaGusher CastaignedeTony ElChris Namaste
Trouble Ahead

Post by Trouble Ahead »

We have a couple of people who volunteer providing help for new ones. I will try to contact them and arrange some kind of schedule ( when possible) so we can make sure to keep our avatars online a bit more so new ones will find people online at the visitors center. When that is arranged I will give more information.
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerTony El
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Trouble, helping get more people familiar with Kitely and what we have to offer is always appreciated, but even more so now.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Tony El
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:27 am
Thank you Trouble, helping get more people familiar with Kitely and what we have to offer is always appreciated, but even more so now.
Ilan,
Kitely is awesome and you and Oren always provide excellent support.

A suggestion you may have considered in the past, I don't recall, and perhaps it runs counter to your business model philosophy, but it may be worth considering having ALL Kitely members automatically joined to the Kitely Community Group. I often run into folks at our events that are unaware of Kitely Community or Kitely Forums and so don't see a lot of what is going on and how vibrant Kitely actually is.

You have already done a fabulous job of revamping the Viewer Login page to show events and calendar and market and all.. for which we are very thankful. Community and Events, I believe, is the lifeblood of our Virtual World.

Adding Everyone to Kitely Community Group (which of course they can drop if they so desire) not only could help awareness of events and activities and support and education, but also brings more engagement to the whole Community, thereby promoting, I would think, retention and growth of the Community. Beyond events we have some incredibly talented and skilled people in Kitely that others could learn from.. again enhancing the value of being a Kitely resident.

Anyway.. just thoughts.

God Bless you guys, you are in our prayers.
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerGusher CastaignedeTony ElChris Namaste
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

That is a great idea!. I didn't even know about it and only joined the Kitely group within the last year. I've been here for like 6 or 7 years now.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 3):
Shandon LoringIlan TochnerTony El
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi everyone,

I promised an update so here goes.

So far Oren and I are okay physicaly, but not so great emotionaly. The Tel Aviv area is targeted several times per day which prompts everyone to immediately run to fortified rooms, bomb shelters and staircases if no other option is available.

Southern Israel is being hit a lot more frequently than the Tel Aviv area. My father-in-law, who lives in Ashkelon, and who has had missiles from Gaza hit a building 200m from his apartment, is staying with us. That's a very common thing in Israel these days with hundreds of thousands of Israelis staying with family or friends as far away from Gaza as they can manage.

We're continuing to work as always and I hope to see you all tomorrow at the Kitely community meeting.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 4):
Koshari MahanaShandon LoringChris NamasteDot Matrix
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

I pray for you and your family every day. I have told your story and talked about you and your family with my family and friends, and they are praying for you. I sat down the other night and watched the videos coming out of Israel and am horrified. It' s been over 20 years since the terror attack in NYC and remember the horror like it was yesterday and it comes nothing close to what you are going through. I'm sorry, but there is no possible excuse for this kind of evil.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerShandon LoringDot MatrixChris Namaste
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

Thank you for update Ilan.

Our family likewise is praying daily to our Lord and Savior to bring peace to Israel.
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 5):
Gusher CastaignedeKimm StarrChris NamasteIlan TochnerDot Matrix
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

blessings &prayers to all of you, ilan & owen & familys,

it's horrible what happens :'(

hopefully continue working & meeting etc, may 'help' a bit gettingn mind of 'all that goes on'...
Attachments
kaarsje emoji_u1f56f.png
kaarsje emoji_u1f56f.png (4.06 KiB) Viewed 10277 times
namaste bidden bekende emoji 02 2022.png
namaste bidden bekende emoji 02 2022.png (5.28 KiB) Viewed 10277 times
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 3):
Gusher CastaignedeIlan TochnerDot Matrix
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. 🙏
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Dot MatrixChris Namaste