Special Holiday Offer: Discover the Metaverse and AI in 'Metaverse or Mindtrap' – Now Available for Just $1!

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Ramesh Ramloll

Special Holiday Offer: Discover the Metaverse and AI in 'Metaverse or Mindtrap' – Now Available for Just $1!

Post by Ramesh Ramloll »

Please note, I previously obtained explicit permission from Ilan to post the following in this specific section only once.

I'm thrilled to share my journey in the Metaverse and AI through my book "Metaverse or Mindtrap: Inner Shift, Outer Shock." It's about the amazing potential when these worlds converge, and my real experiences in a virtual workspace (over more than a decade).

As a holiday treat, I've dropped the price of the PDF of the book to just $1!
Grab your copy here: https://ramesh2050.com/online-store
The paperback which, I believe is, easier to read can be obtained from Amazon here: https://amzn.to/47dXQ5m

Wishing you all health and strength this festive season!
Love you all.
Ramesh
r.ramloll@gmail.com
These users thanked the author Ramesh Ramloll for the post (total 4):
Gusher CastaignedeIlan TochnerShandon LoringDot Matrix
Shandon Loring

Re: Special Holiday Offer: Discover the Metaverse and AI in 'Metaverse or Mindtrap' – Now Available for Just $1!

Post by Shandon Loring »

Got my Kindle copy. TY Ramesh!
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post:
Ramesh Ramloll
Ramesh Ramloll

Re: Special Holiday Offer: Discover the Metaverse and AI in 'Metaverse or Mindtrap' – Now Available for Just $1!

Post by Ramesh Ramloll »

Thanks a LOT Shandon :D Your review can make a real difference. It helps others discover the book and benefits the entire reader community. Share your insights – it only takes a minute, but your impact will be lasting.