setting up Twitter list access

Ask questions about using the Kitely website
Ener Hax
Has thanked: 0

setting up Twitter list access

Post by Ener Hax »

hello all! i did a quick search here and on the blog and saw http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-new ... -facebook/ but . . .

i have an email-based account for Kitely and our worlds but would also like to use Twitter lists for access. it looks as if i need to set up a new account in which i would login via Twitter. once logged in via Twitter, it looks like i could then specify Twitter account list(s) as a access groups

i don't mind having two accounts - my "real" avatar email-based one with all her associated inventory but is there a way to associate my Twitter account with my email-based Kitely account and have a mashup of both?

since the worlds are created by my email-based account, i probably can't associate it to Twitter anyway right?

thanks!
Ilan Tochner

Re: setting up Twitter list access

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Ener,

Private IM me (or email me) the detailed request and we'll connect your Twitter account to your existing email/password-based account. This way, when you log in via Twitter you'll get the Twitter-related features such as being able to set up access for twitter lists.