Can't login to the Website with Facebook

Ask questions about using the Kitely website
Koshari Mahana

Can't login to the Website with Facebook

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I've always used facebook to login to the Kitely website but today it's not working. I get a popup and it says, "Your Facebook session has expired. "Please logout and then login using Facebook." No matter how many times I try to logout and login again I still get the same message. I can't login with my email address, maybe that's because I signed up using facebook login?

What can I do?
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Dot Matrix

Re: Can't login to the Website with Facebook

Post by Dot Matrix »

It looks like Selby is experiencing something similar...
Selby Evans wrote:Just ran into this problem: when I go to
https://www.kitely.com/
I get the error message:

Your Facebook session has expired. Please logout and then login using Facebook.

I tried to login both with my Kitely grid password and with my facebook credentials. Neither was accepted.
This is a fairly recent development, as I think I did access that page a week or 2 ago.
Ilan's suggested action was as follows:
Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Selby, please go directly to the Facebook site, log into it, go back to our website, click the Login link and then press the Facebook button. Do you still get the error message when you do that?
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Koshari,

You can only login to the Kitely website using the login option you chose when you created your Kitely account. So, for example, if you signed up with Facebook then you need to use the Facebook login option instead of the Twitter or email/password ones.

That said, we can switch your login option at a later time at your request and we can also add a login option so that you have more than one. For example, we can add email/password login to your Facebook connected account. If you wish us to replace your existing login option or add another login option to your account then please send me an email from the address that is currently connected to your Kitely account.

Before you do that please try the solution Dot Matrix quoted and let me know whether or not the problem was resolved.
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

Thanks Dot :)

Hi Ilan,

Thank you, I tried all of that last night and no matter what I did it still wouldn't let me login. But this morning I tried it again and it let me! :) So it must have been some temporary glitch, maybe with facebook, who knows.

Yes, I would like to add another login option so I will send you an email. What address do I use to I send an email to you?

Thank you!
Koshari
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Oren Hurvitz

Post by Oren Hurvitz »

Our logs show that there was a problem with Facebook: it wasn't responding to our requests. After a few hours it started working again.
These users thanked the author Oren Hurvitz for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansMike Lorrey
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please send emails to the email address that is listed on our contact page: https://www.kitely.com/contact