Purchased KC

Ask questions about using the Kitely website
Kenzel Greymoon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Purchased KC

Post by Kenzel Greymoon »

Hello I was purchasing KC's and wanted only 5000 of them but the button skipped down to $50.00 USD. How can I get a refund of $30.00 please? Also can I just transfer directly from my bank account to make a purchase without going through Paypal?
Ilan Tochner

Re: Purchased KC

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kenzel,

We're only set up to bill using the PayPal site so we aren't able to charge your bank account directly.

I'm not quite sure how you bought more KC than you intended. When you select an option you are sent to PayPal to complete the transaction and are then shown the amount of KC you'll be buying and how much that would cost you.

That said, as you've yet to use any of the KC you acquired we will respect your wish for a partial refund once we've adjusted your KC balance to be equal to what you would have had had you purchased $20 worth of KC instead of $50 worth. This will take us a few hours. Once that's done I'll post here again to let you know the balance change, and partial refund, have been made.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Purchased KC

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kenzel,

As promised, we refunded you $30 and changed your Kitely Credits balance to 5000 KC.