continue shopping in market...

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Chris Namaste

continue shopping in market...

Post by Chris Namaste »

greetz :)
if its me doing someth wrong, plz just say so 'eep' :
i was shopping in kitely market, ive put all the 'what i need-look for' ticks 'on',

since each time i put someth in basket i love -) 'all settings' just vanish so : i worked with clicking on the product via 'open new page', with every product i wanted to see closerby & read & buy etc
each time i did 'continue shopping' - to be sure all is kept safely in basket,
- then i close the basket page & go back to : 'my page with settings' after i put someth in basket, to 'my first page' so to speak, cos ALSO :
then-there it takes me back where i was, it keeps my page which is nice --) if i dont do taht i dont also lose all my 'ticks on' what i look for, also it loses the page-products where 'i was shopping'
it takes u back to 'first page of market' simply (and all settings must b ticked on again)
to end up with an empty basket (after a long time searching & finding nice things) :(
any other ideas maybe? or i miss sumfing? do other peeps have this also?
or is it just how it is : each time u find someth u wish, 'just buy' first & then restart all over with 'your settings what u look for' to continue shopping, thats a huge waiste o ftime & finding back where u were etc (if im not missing someth) ? (exemple export transfer mod and the subject)

i shopped several times before, it went fine 'with this system', today all vanished (i donno its maybe me), but :(
thanks
i so hope i xplained this good?
(cos i didnt have the courage to go find all again)
chris
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Chris Namaste

Re: continue shopping in market...

Post by Chris Namaste »

weird & good !
i logged back in & all is in basket!!!
happyjump (but odd ?)
anyway, all good
:lol:
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: continue shopping in market...

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

When you work with multiple marketplace browser windows/tabs open you should refresh the browser page after you've made changes to your shoppingcart in another browser window/tab.