Free OARs & Templates

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Monroe Sweetwater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Free OARs & Templates

Post by Monroe Sweetwater »

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here and before I signed up I read all thru these forums and all sorts of articles about Kitely. I know I saw someone give a link to free OAR files to use when creating our worlds but I can't seem to find that post again. I wonder if anyone has the link handy please?

Also,this is a bit OT, but if anyone knows of any stores where I can buy a decent skin & hair, I would be forever in your debt! While I totally appreciate all the freebies I found, I have been a member of SL for five years now. I love taking pictures and have worked for magazines, so I have a huge skin and hair collection and tons of clothes. It's killing me to not have some great skins, hair & wardrobe and I'd love to spend some Kitely credits and start taking some photos. If anyone has anything for sale yet, please let me know, including houses and landscaping materials.

Aside from the lack of shopping available, I absolutely love Kitely. I haven't experienced any lag at all! It was truly the bane of my existence in SL. Keep up the great work!
Graham Mills

Re: Free OARs & Templates

Post by Graham Mills »

Although mainly education related, there are useful links here

http://www.kitely.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10
Monroe Sweetwater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Monroe Sweetwater »

Thanks so much for the quick reply and the info Graham! I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful day! :)
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Monroe :-)

There are quite a few content creators uploading their wares into Ktiely in preparation for the opening of the Kitely Market. Some people already have shopping worlds you can visit and a few inworld shops can be found in the Kitely Plaza: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ila ... tely-Plaza