permission to enter worlds

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Molly Cybertar
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

permission to enter worlds

Post by Molly Cybertar »

Just recently I am being denied permission to enter other worlds. I can't even teleport from the Welcome Center to the showcase worlds. What can I do to change this? -Molly Cybertar
Graham Mills

Re: permission to enter worlds

Post by Graham Mills »

Hi Molly

I think a few of the showcase worlds are either offline (e.g. Butterfly Cove) or restricted to Premium accounts (e.g. Laurel Highlands) following the pricing changes at the start of the year. I'm not sure how you go about determining whether a world is accessible to different types of account.

Also, I don't know whether they are all G-rated but clicking the plinth text takes you to the relevant web page where the rating is shown.
Molly Cybertar wrote:Just recently I am being denied permission to enter other worlds. I can't even teleport from the Welcome Center to the showcase worlds. What can I do to change this? -Molly Cybertar
Last edited by Graham Mills on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ilan Tochner

Re: permission to enter worlds

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Molly,

I suggest you try visiting worlds that are listed in our Public Worlds page: http://www.kitely.com/search