Ugh.

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Freda Frostbite

Ugh.

Post by Freda Frostbite »

IM and tp are still not working. Ugh. And it says folks are not online when they are. Double Ugh.
Freda Frostbite

Re: Ugh.

And worlds that are online and have someone in them are not showing up in the worlds list. Worlds we own, I mean. So what is this? Triple Ugh?
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Freda,

As stated a few hours ago in the previous thread you commented in, we'll be rolling out a fix for the IM problem tomorrow. I understand your frustration but please be patient and wait for us to roll out the fix as promised.

What do you mean by "worlds that are online and have someone in them are not showing up in the worlds list"? Are you referring to the Explore Worlds page? Did you press the refresh button after the people entered the world? (that page doesn't automatically refresh itself)
Freda Frostbite

It showed up eventually, the world I mean. And yay for the fix. I had misread the comments earlier and thought it was already fixed. This is what happens when I scan messages on my phone. Sorry for confusion.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please also note that if there are enough worlds which currently have visitors inside them then your world may not show up on the first search results page.