Unable to Enter World

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Miriam Zhivago

Unable to Enter World

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Hi all, Hope everyone had a lovely holiday season! Me, having trouble entering one of my 4-region worlds when I uncheck "Advanced Region Mode." I want to terraform it as one piece. Don't remember this happening before. Ideas? Thx!
Ilan Tochner

Re: Unable to Enter World

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Miriam,

Which world are you referring to?
Miriam Zhivago

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Hi Ilan, It is the one named, "City Park," and is a 4-region sim. I am in the process of dismantling the region for rebuilding the same, but do not want to totally dismantle it. Had started the rebuilding process on the same region, but because I was not able to do that yesterday as I was not able to successfully enter the region using Advanced Region mode. I kept checking back for a response yesterday and there was not one for some time and I really wanted to get started on it, so I ended up starting the process over on one of my old 1 region sims. However, I would like still like to be able to terraform this region anew as I am in the middle of recreating several of my regions. Trying to get ready to open at least one 4-region soon and not sure which one, so I want to get my new regions set up before I do this. Thanks for your help!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I'm in your world now. I sent you a TP request, please join me.