Changing World type

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Arton Tripsa

Changing World type

Post by Arton Tripsa »

I have a question about the new World types and how to transition from one to another. I am really sorry if this is already covered but I can’t seem to find it…..If I was to move from a Gold account to an Advanced World….would that mean that my 16 region Gold World would be deleted and I would have to start afresh with a new 16 region Advanced World? I believe that I can save the 16 region Gold World as an OAR and then upload the OAR to the new 16 region Advanced World .. but a lot of stuff would not be saved in the OAR. Is there any way to preserve the state intact of the original Gold 16 region world so that I don’t have to rebuild chunks of it when it becomes an Advanced World? I don't mind if this is the case but at this stage i just need to know. Thanks for your help :-)
Carlos Loff

Re: Changing World type

Post by Carlos Loff »

You just need to go to your world page, select manage tha on the first folder (basic) and select - change world type - and confirm - no need to touch a single flower or stone on it or take it out and in again
These users thanked the author Carlos Loff for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansArton Tripsa
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Dot Matrix

Re: Changing World type

Post by Dot Matrix »

You can also turn it back into a Premium World at any time provided you retain the grandfathered Premium or Gold Account. It's a very flexible offering!
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 2):
Carlos LoffArton Tripsa