Im back and have a question

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Carlos Loff

Im back and have a question

Post by Carlos Loff »

Hi everyone, missed Kitely so much - IM BACKKKK

The only reason, ONLY, I focused on projects out of Kitely is the limitation to land size to a 4X4

And besides my huge Lisbon project that goes on outside, Im back and will open an Advanced World for a new community project - Oceans United - Wait and see...

I have though an important question about Inworld - If I open a flat land 4X4 world and one day I upload a single region OAR I know the excellent Kitely panel will ask me where to drag it and leave it, correct ? The rest will remain as it was, flat land

If the next day I upload another single region OAR can I drag it again to an empty area without loosing the previous single region from the day before and by this way have a 4X4 made up of several different single region OARs, uploaded in different occasions ???

Thank you
These users thanked the author Carlos Loff for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Dot Matrix

Re: I'm back and have a question (mega-OARs)

Post by Dot Matrix »

The single-region OARs need to be combined outside Kitely in the configuration you want, perhaps using SoaS, saved as a multi-region OAR, and the result uploaded to the 4x4 Advanced World in one step. I'm afraid it can't be done one at a time as you describe. (Yet?)

There are people who can help with the external OAR preparation process, for example: OAR preparation services ;)
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansCarlos Loff
Carlos Loff

Re: I'm back and have a question (mega-OARs)

Post by Carlos Loff »

Dot Matrix wrote:The single-region OARs need to be combined outside Kitely in the configuration you want, perhaps using SoaS, saved as a multi-region OAR, and the result uploaded to the 4x4 Advanced World in one step. I'm afraid it can't be done one at a time as you describe. (Yet?)

There are people who can help with the external OAR preparation process, for example: OAR preparation services ;)
Thank you for your help

Im planing to rent single regions on the Var so people get their whole region for cheap and still enjoy the advantages of an advanced world speed, memory and avatar load on their regions because they will be inserted on the Var 4X4 but I wanted to make sure that one service I will not be able to offer is OARs upload at will because if I bring one OAR it affects the other regions/tenants

Cheers
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups