Hypergrid Suitcase

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Helena Walswer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hypergrid Suitcase

Post by Helena Walswer »

I visited a world offering full perm items on the hype grid. I saved them but when I returned to kitely I cent find them. They are supposed to be in my suitcase but I don't even see a suitcase. Is this a bug?
Graham Mills

Re: Hypergrid Suitcase

Post by Graham Mills »

Hi Helena

There has been some discussion of this topic previously which may help you:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3087&hilit=suitcase
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

If you are starting with login at Kitely, you should have a suitcase. After a recent OS update, I found that visiting a grid running older versions of the OS removed my suitcase.
After some testing I found that the problem was in Firestorm 32 bit and that the problem did not appear in Firestorm 64 bit.
See
http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/ ... tcase.html
These users thanked the author Selby Evans for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Deuce Halsey

Post by Deuce Halsey »

Selby Evans wrote: After some testing I found that the problem was in Firestorm 32 bit and that the problem did not appear in Firestorm 64 bit.
As a general rule, if you have a 64 bit CPU in your computer you should be running the 64 bit versions of software whenever possible. This will allow your software to take advantage of all the benefits of running the the 64 bit processor. Speed and efficiency are the two main benefits. Let's face it, when modeling a 3D world you are moving through you will need all the speed and efficiency you can get. 8-)
These users thanked the author Deuce Halsey for the post:
Ilan Tochner