Problems with uploaded OAR

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Isis Ophelia

Problems with uploaded OAR

Post by Isis Ophelia »

Using my offline region (OS 0.7.5 stable version, mysql) I set the products I want to upload to Kitely. The god account of my region is Isis Ophelia. All the products are boxed. And the problem is this. In Kitely the prim boxes themselve show me as creator and owner of them. I am also shown as the creator of the shoes inside, but the permissions are as would I be the next owner. That is they are only copy. The scripts inside the shoes are only copy too.

I had the same problem with an imported OAR in another closed grid. But there I had made the mistake to not have made 1st an account for Isis Ophelia, so when the owner imported my oar my account didnt exist yet in the data base. But in Kitely I registered first, then I uploaded the OAR. I assumed all the oar items would be assigned to my account, but they were not. Where did I go wrong? or what must I do so that my products are assigned to me after import?

I hope there is solution for this problem because I would want to avoid importing with Second Inventory because in that case I would need to remake all layers and eventually reposition all shoes, because on import they often lose the attachment point.
IDdesigns @ Kitely Marketplace http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2075571

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Oren Hurvitz

Re: Problems with uploaded OAR

Post by Oren Hurvitz »

Hi Isis,

I'm looking into it. Right now I'm looking at this item: "ol [IDD] Men Zurich Grey Boxed". The box contains 4 items:

1. "[idd] Men Zurich Grey Lfoot (resizer)" (object) - partial permissions
2. "[idd] Men Zurich Grey Rfoot (resizer)" (object) - partial permissions
3. "AD zurich grey (texture)" - full permissions
4. "Zurich Shoes Instructions" (notecard) - full permissions

So the problem is with the two Objects, but not with the Texture or Notecard. I think that the owner of the Objects was originally someone else, and when the objects were transferred to your ownership you got only partial permissions.

When you look at these objects in your offline OpenSim, who is listed as the owner? What is their UUID? You can find the UUID by right-clicking the object; choose Properties; then, in the dialog that pops up, click the button "Profile..." next to "Owner". That opens another dialog, and the UUID is shown in the field called "Key".

Oren
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

thanks Oren, the creator is me, no one was owner before, except me since 1 year or so. I am uploading exact the same shoes with Second Inventory, they are as they should be, with the permissions I gave them for the next owner and full perms for me.

ok I restored my shoes in my offline region to package them. They were in my offline grid as they always are. I am the creator and owner. I inserted the scripts in my offline region and packaged them. Then saved the oar and uploaded to Kitely. I should mention that I created the scripts inside them, that is I made a new script and pasted the code into them. In those shoes coming with the oar also the scripts have taken the permissions for the next owner. They are now for me no modify/copy/no transfer. It is not only the shoes affected.

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Oren Hurvitz

Post by Oren Hurvitz »

The Avatar ID that you have in Kitely and in your offline OpenSim aren't the same; I think that's the problem.

In Kitely: 9ba3e88a-0c41-41d7-8328-904cc2e1cc78
Offline OpenSim: 3337faba-520d-4a10-a45e-1b9c78bdf6c3

I think one way to solve this may be to create for you an avatar in Kitely that has the same ID as your offline avatar (3337faba-520d-4a10-a45e-1b9c78bdf6c3). Then you will need to import your OAR again. I assume you haven't made changes to the world in Kitely, so you're ok with re-importing it?
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

yes, it is not a problem. I made that world with the purpose to upload the oar.

I'm just wondering why those who import an oar from Linda Kelly (another UUID) and besides they are not the original creator very strange.

I will log in my offline region to get the UUID I got there, just in case you need it. An I misread you. You already got my offline region UUID :)

Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

wait...you were creating content when you were 1 or so?? wow, your more talented than I thought!!!! I bet your Dad & Mom were very proud of their baby!!!
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Adagio Greenwood

Post by Adagio Greenwood »

Ooooooooo, there are two pair of boots that are SCREAMING my name!!!

Adagio
These users thanked the author Adagio Greenwood for the post (total 2):
Isis OpheliaConstance Peregrine
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

Mine the only talent I had as I was 1 y/o was to wet my diapers, so I was told hehe

ohh Adagio if you know a vodoo magier please lets start a session to inspire Oren so I can bring that oar over lol

Thank you Adagio, I love that you like them :) ... I can bring all with second inventory, if the oar does not work. We will see, he is working on a solution now.
These users thanked the author Isis Ophelia for the post:
Constance Peregrine

Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

*drums drums*

Ladies and Gents, please join me in a crowd applause for Oren *apppplauds* who fixed my problem with the OAR yay yay. Now I can start preparing the first 20 items for the Marketplace. I am so happy that this is fixed now.
These users thanked the author Isis Ophelia for the post:
Constance Peregrine

Adagio Greenwood

Post by Adagio Greenwood »

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Oren and Ilan are the BESTEST!!! We all know how hard you guys work; I hope, at times when stuff is not going well, that you remember JUST how much your community here in Kitely appreciates you and the wonderful place you have made for us! Thank you, guys!

Adagio
These users thanked the author Adagio Greenwood for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerConstance PeregrineIsis Ophelia