Island Relaod

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Scott Bruno
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Island Relaod

Post by Scott Bruno »

I accidentally deleted part of my world (opti- Island) before it was due for presentation to the professor. Is there a way to restore the world to a certain date and time for example 12/5/2016 anytime? Also If this can't be done how do I delete the island and restore the island to the default I purchased(Universal campus) or change it to the evergreen island. Thanks in advance for you assistance. Scott
Ilan Tochner

Re: Island Relaod

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Scott,

Kitely automatically backs up your world's state once per day. We can restore your world to a previously saved state. At what time (and date) did you accidentally delete part of your world. Please specify the timezone as well.
Scott Bruno

Post by Scott Bruno »

Thanks For getting back to me. I deleted the computer lab building on 12/6/2016. around 1pm eastern daylight time. If you can restore what you have from 12/5/2016 id would work just fine. I'm in the U.S in the eastern. That is the only place that i had any work prior to deleting it.
time zone.

Once my class is over is there any way to delete the entire Island and start with a new Island?

Thanks

Scott
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Did you make other changes to this world since you created it?

If not, the quickest option would be for you to switch your account payment method (in the account Settings page on our website) to "PayPal or Kitely Credits when available" and then delete this world. I'll then give you enough KC to reorder the world so you'll be able to create a new one to replace the one you have.
Scott Bruno

Post by Scott Bruno »

I only made minor changes to the world. If I lose them from the reload no worries. I was only trying to fix what I deleted. Please let me know about when the reload will be completed

The issue with the current Island is that it does not have any land to build what I need for my capstone project. It was great to experiment with, however, I will not work in the long run.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please follow the instructions in my previous comment for changing your account payment method and for deleting the world then let me know once that's done and I'll give you enough KC to recreate the world anew.
Scott Bruno

Post by Scott Bruno »

I'm confused and is most likely because i asked for two items. is that the steps I need to take to reload the world that I accidently deleted items? I may be confusing things and I am sorry for that. I need the world reloaded from about 12/5/2016 so I can complete my class. The second item the new island will be after 12/23/2016 sorry if I'm making things a little confusing. hope this helps
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

What I suggested is that you delete your world now so you can create it anew. I offered to give you the cost in Kitely Credits to recreate that world if you delete it now. In order for you to be able to use those KC to reorder you need to change your account payment method to "PayPal, or Kitely Credits when available".

Would you like to pursue this option now? (this is not an option I will offer you later)
Scott Bruno

Post by Scott Bruno »

Let me talk to my professor and get back to you to see if there will be enough time to redo everything
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You said you hardly changed anything. If there are substantial changes then we can restore the world to a previously saved state.