My avatar can't log in to my advanced world

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Arton Tripsa

My avatar can't log in to my advanced world

Post by Arton Tripsa »

Hi, my main avatar, Arton Tripsa, can't log in to my advanced world. Everyone else can log in there and my alt can log in there. She can log in to my other worlds. She can't however receive im's and does not get tp offers. I clean installed Firestorm etc and upgraded FS to 5 but nothing helps. I have now made about 20 attempts over a series of hours and all to no avail. Please Help.
Ilan Tochner

Re: My avatar can't log in to my advanced world

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Arton,

Please log into the Kitely Welcome Center using your main avatar then clear your viewer cache and viewer inventory cache. Once that's done restart your viewer, log into the Kitely Welcome Center with your main avatar and press the Enter World button on your world's world page. If you don't get teleported to your world after the world page Active World panel shows the world startup stage has completed, what error message do you get in the viewer and on the world page?
Arton Tripsa

Post by Arton Tripsa »

That worked! I had done everything but cleared the caches. I thought I had done that when I clean installed. So now I feel stupid, lol. Thank you so much! The end of a really trying technical day, not just in Kitely but elsewhere, and in RL as well :-) I think they infected each other, lol.

Have a Happy New Year! And thank you for your swift and kind help.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW Arton and a happy new year to you and yours as well :-)