RESTARTING

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
David Denny
Been thanked: 0

RESTARTING

Post by David Denny »

I cant restart my world Lupe's Archipelago - it says this has been disabled. I want to restart as movement on the regions is very sticky/almost impossible and is good practice to have regular restarts. Also, I cant get people in form the HG even though they are of the group the sim was set to - had to resort to making it public again :-/
Ilan Tochner

Re: RESTARTING

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi David,

Worlds are shut down automatically a few minutes after they become empty so that the next time someone enters them it is into a freshly started sim.

When a world is active you can also stop it manually so that the next time someone enters it it will be on a freshly started sim. To do so click the Stop World link in the Active World panel on your world's world page when that world is active. See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... erformance

You can also use this link to learn how to optimize your world so things don't lag (worlds shouldn't require a restart when they are well optimized).

Please avoid using the viewer-based region access controls and instead use the website-based access options in the Access tab of your world's Manage World dialog. This should enable you to restrict access to the group you want.