You are Not Allowed to Enter This World

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Moonrise Azalee

You are Not Allowed to Enter This World

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

When this comes up is it because a world is set to private? Or because it's in storage perhaps? I often do a search through 'Places' to find nice areas to visit. Today I searched Park and found Lady Fairy Park (the description says All are welcome) and Wildwood Boardwalk (freebies, rides, shops, family, events) but both say I am not allowed to enter this world. A few others as well. I would hate to think I've been banned - and can't figure why that would be.
These users thanked the author Moonrise Azalee for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: You are Not Allowed to Enter This World

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Moonrise,

If a world shows up in the viewer websearch tab or on the Explore Worlds page on our website then you're allowed to enter that world. However, some world owners set further region or parcel restrictions using the viewer where they've set the landing point so when your viewer tries to teleport there it's stopped by the region/parcel settings.
Moonrise Azalee

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

Ive tried to choose diff locations on the map but its the same. Maybe it was public at one point but they changed it - or like i did initially, accidentally had it set to my group only and no one else :)
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

If these worlds disabled direct teleports then choosing different locations on the map won't matter. You'll always get teleported to their landing points which may cause the issue you encountered if those places are access restricted via the viewer.