Linda Kellie’s LK Designs OAR returns a Security error

Ask questions about creating worlds, using worlds, etc.
Barnard Smith

Linda Kellie’s LK Designs OAR returns a Security error

Post by Barnard Smith »

Linda Kellie’s LK Designs OAR returns a Security error and stops install on bronze plan free world.

http://lindakellie.com/New/?page_id=902

Tried to install this oar twice was stopped the first time at 54% with a Security error, and the second time around 15% with the same error. What is the Security error, and do you have any ideas on how to load this Oar onto this free world? PS also a magasim unlimited world access member.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Linda Kellie’s LK Designs OAR returns a Security error

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Branard,

There are copies of that OAR file on Kitely so it should just work. As it didn't for you, please provide a screenshot of the error message you received so we can investigate this further.

What operating system are you using (Windows / Mac OS X and version)? What browser are you using (and version)?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Barnard,

We checked our logs and found the problem you got was one in your Internet Explorer 9 browser. Once it discontinued the upload our server gave you the "The upload failed" message.

Is it possible that your internet connection momentarily failed during the long upload (this can happen with WiFi connections). If you can rule out that cause then please try uploading the file with a different browser (both Chrome and Firefox have been successfully used to upload big Linda Kellie OAR files into Ktiely).
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

I received the Security error message before "The upload failed" message both times before the upload system shut me down. This was the 3rd Linda Kellie OAR I have uploaded into Kitely and the other 2 did not return an error or fail to install with my equipment. If you will look into your logs you will see that I tried to upload 2 Oars today on my free worlds, and 1 installed and 1 failed. I’m running windows 7 with browser 8, and I don’t believe it’s worth it to me to install a different browser to upload a file that should work. I will soon just try rebooting my system and resetting my net connection and give the upload into Kitely another shot. Thank you
Barnard Smith

Post by Barnard Smith »

Rebooting my system and resetting my net connection seemed to fix the problem, unless I got a little extra help on your end to:) either way this time it loaded thanks!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thanks Barnard, the fix was completely on your end. There was no need for any extra help on ours :-)
Lily McGuire
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lily McGuire »

I got a problem in my system too, I system is repeatedly shutting down again n again.
I am using window 7, with 500gb Hard disk
Please provide suggestion??? :roll:
For this I cannot work on my PC, as I am assisting my designer because of this problem I couldn't work regularly.

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lily,

What viewer are you using?

When was the last time you updated you graphics drivers.