Uploading mesh

Ask questions about using viewers to enter worlds, and problems with viewers
Scurvy Ragu 2
Has thanked: 0

Uploading mesh

Post by Scurvy Ragu 2 »

Yesterday i spent most of the day uploading a mesh product i have, and it was coming in distorted. Then a friend suggested that i try to upload my mesh object in another grid. So i went to TAG and it uploaded perfectly. This morning i am back in Kitely and also it uploaded perfectly.. So... whats going on here?
Graham Mills

Re: Uploading mesh

Post by Graham Mills »

Well, it was Friday 13th. ;)
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Kimm Starr
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Sometimes I log in and things are a bit off. Example: scripts not running right, animesh acting a bit wonky. I just log off and log in again and everything will be working perfectly. I also find that if I try loading a mesh that fails more than a couple of times, you just have to log off and back on again because firestorm is still trying to process the previous fails. You'll get the hang of it after a bit.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsGenavieve Page
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Scurvy Ragu 2
Has thanked: 0

Post by Scurvy Ragu 2 »

Its a SL conspiracy
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Nah, they're burying themselves over there. I figured I would open a store over there with some of my vignettes. LMFAO, the Land Impact situation is flippin insane. They should worry more about their script situation before mesh. Well, I'm a determined and stubborn flipper, so I'm still trying. The animesh I bring into open sim is gorgeous. In Sl, by the time I get done decimating the ever-loving flip out of it, it's practically garbage. An animesh I bring into open sim at 9 LI is 174 LI over there. Even if I bring something in at one LI here, it can come in over there at 38. So frustrating. Why everyone just doesn't come to open sim is beyond me. I never would have become the builder and creator I am today if I had stayed there. I could never afford land first off, and let's face it, you need land to get the creative juices flowing. While most of my time is spent building here, I actually have met a bunch of people. That never really happened over there. It's been fun collaborating, doing custom jobs, and checking out some of the really creative events people do here. Don't get frustrated, with some trial and error and I mean some painful, sometimes tiresome error, you'll get the hang of it quick. At least our errors don't cost money here. You can upload 47 bad meshes here and all it will cost is your sanity. Happy building!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 3):
Ada RadiusGraham MillsDot Matrix
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

What Kim said
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Kimm Starr