Groups

Ask questions about using viewers to enter worlds, and problems with viewers
Lilith Greystone

Groups

Post by Lilith Greystone »

I have just opened my Group and have set my partner as Officer and given him all the same permission that I as owner can give him. The problem is he can do nothing cannot build or edit terrain or any of the things on the list in the group editor. I also have give all permissions on the "About Land/options " menu. My second question is why would "About Land/ Access " be grayed so I cannot edit that either. Thank you
These users thanked the author Lilith Greystone for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Groups

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lilith,

Did your husband accept the new role in his own viewer? If her has, does he show as having that Role in your own viewer?

Is your region set to the Group? Does the Group have building and teraforming permissions in the region?
Lilith Greystone

Thanks.....We got the group thing sorted out after and all day battle :) but I still wonder about the " About/Access being grayed out with that I cannot edit if I chose to. Thank you again.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lilith,

What setting in the Access tab would you have liked to change? (see: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/land_access_tab)
Lilith Greystone

This is not a large issue but not one I have run into this with FS before. I don't plan on making any changes at this point I just wondered if it was a browser issue or something else . Singularity doesn't seem to have that problem though. Which browser do you recommend and I promise not to make a habit out of annoying you. Thank you again.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Firestorm works better for many things but Singularity has less issues when managing permissions. Most Kitely users use Firestorm most of the time.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Lilith Greystone