Small Fish from Ocean Engineering

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

Small Fish from Ocean Engineering

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I have placed 6 new fish species for sale in the Kitely Market. Plus a squid, jellyfish and a sea urchin. All these fish swim in a natural chaotic way (not random). All of them have a mode to keep them penned inside a parcel, or roam an entire 256x256 region. They work in any part of a mega-region but do not cross the “borders”. These are small fish, they would get lost in a mega, if you want them everywhere you can rez one in every sub-region since they are COPY. All these fish have the option to ignore, avoid, chase or harass avatars. Harass means they bump your avatar and can shove you around. This is the closest thing I could find to getting stung by a jellyfish or sea urchin. All of them will swim up at SkyWater altitudes under a water prim. Unlike my larger marine animals (Giant Manta, Sea Turtle, etc) these small fish cannot be ridden. Some of the small species have special behaviors: The small manta flaps its wings, the squid leaves a cloud of ink when avoiding an avatar, and the shark has an extra mode that none of the other fish have: ATTACK.
You can see these fish in operation at my world Panthalassa http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Kay ... anthalassa. Just jump into the water near the landing spot. The fish are all corralled there inside a small parcel. Be prepared to be mobbed by a school of small fish.
GoldFishX1.jpg
GuppyX1.jpg
SquidX2.jpg
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 2):
Sherrie MelodyMarstol Nitely