=Bullies Attacking Kitely and Opensim=

Talk about anything, whether on topic or off topic
Content Creater

=Bullies Attacking Kitely and Opensim=

Post by Content Creater »

Seen this online posted in Avination but it's directed at Kitely also , Glad i came here instead !!

Looks like Inworldz has sunk to all time low!!!!!!!!! :cry:

>>>>>> calling Avination

>bottom basement grids< & >copybot gate< for plans of Hypergate
...............................................................................................

Since it came from the head grid planning of Inworldz ,
Also head of mentors & even confirmed views by founders >grid owners<

.................................................................................................
Looks like the real bully on the block!!

http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14834
Last edited by Content Creater on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
These users thanked the author Content Creater for the post (total 5):
Constance PeregrineJane DoeIsis StarlightLovin VirtualworldzNala Rissa
Ilan Tochner

Re: Another Linden bully? Attacking Kitely and Opensim

Post by Ilan Tochner »

It's indeed very sad that the owners of other girds make misinformed statements regarding our intentions or our system's capabilities. Specifically, the disparaging comments made by Inworldz employees regarding non-Inworldz grid owners being unrespective of content creators intellectual property rights.

Kitely, for one, has taken content protection very seriously. We not only developed code to automatically filter out content which shouldn't leave the grid via OAR exports but also contributed that code to the OpenSim community so that other grids can use that functionality as well: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-new ... rmissions/

We've delayed rolling out hypergrid support, despite repeated requests by many potential users, until it includes an Export permission. Since such a permission isn't currently being developed by other OpenSim developers, we decided to implement this permission ourselves for content that will be sold via the Kitely Market so that merchants will have control of which of their sold goods can leave the Kitely grid: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-new ... promotion/

Lastly, to address discovered copyright violations we provide both an online DMCA forum and an abuse report link on every world page.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 8):
Adagio GreenwoodMarstol NitelyBladyblue BommerangTristan LawksleyJane DoeNala RissaContent CreaterDonna Eason
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Content Creater wrote:Seen this online posted in Avination but it's directed at Kitely also , Glad i came here instead !!

https://www.avination.com/about-avinati ... >>>>>Looks like inworldz has sunk to all time low!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>> calling Avination

>bottom basement grids< & >copybot gate< for plans of Hypergate

Since it came from the head grid planning of Inworldz ,
Also head of mentors & even confirmed views by founders >grid owners<

Looks like LL not the only bullies on the block

http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14834
I could not get into your first link without registering, but i was aware of the inwz forums stuff.

I do try to take whatever chance i can to point ppl to a small discussion i had here on this in the hypergridbusiness website...but alas, i am a lonely voice and the bad folx with self preservation agendas often drown me out and try to demean me, not that i care... I do it anyways...lol-))

i hadn't wanted to mention it here tho...but i am happy someone else did-))
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 4):
Jane DoeIsis StarlightNala RissaContent Creater
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
jasmine rana
Has thanked: 0

Post by jasmine rana »

I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.
These users thanked the author jasmine rana for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerAdagio GreenwoodJane DoeContent Creater
jasmine
Tristan Lawksley

Post by Tristan Lawksley »

Kitely isn't without its shortcomings (some of which have nothing to do with Kitely itself), but Ilan has been amazing at communicating and lending aid, and that makes all of the difference to me. Things will always break, but how management deals with issues and its community, in my opinion, should be at the top of the list when deciding whether or not to use a product. Something else to consider is that when a service provider begins publicly bad-mouthing its competition it speaks volumes, and not necessarily about its competition.
These users thanked the author Tristan Lawksley for the post (total 9):
Constance PeregrineAdagio GreenwoodIlan TochnerJane DoeRuby O'DegeeJim TarberNala RissaContent CreaterDonna Eason
Constance Peregrine

Tristan Lawksley wrote:Kitely isn't without its shortcomings (some of which have nothing to do with Kitely itself), but Ilan has been amazing at communicating and lending aid, and that makes all of the difference to me. Things will always break, but how management deals with issues and its community, in my opinion, should be at the top of the list when deciding whether or not to use a product. Something else to consider is that when a service provider begins publicly bad-mouthing its competition it speaks volumes, and not necessarily about its competition.
as to inworldz, this is SOP, imo, smh...nods
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
Jane DoeIsis Starlight

Ephemeral wanderer...
Jane Doe

Post by Jane Doe »

Tristan Lawksley wrote:Kitely isn't without its shortcomings (some of which have nothing to do with Kitely itself), but Ilan has been amazing at communicating and lending aid, and that makes all of the difference to me. Things will always break, but how management deals with issues and its community, in my opinion, should be at the top of the list when deciding whether or not to use a product. Something else to consider is that when a service provider begins publicly bad-mouthing its competition it speaks volumes, and not necessarily about its competition.
exactly!

Well the reason for any bad mouthing by inworldz that I can see is due to kitely growing while there growing has stopped ,
They put up a big smoke screen that they offer better tech and services then kitely but they did not fork as much as people think matter of fact most of there advances come out after opensim releases plus they took a lot of code from project moses,
Also they admit sending employees to SL to data mine there server stream to try to mimic standards to use in inworldz in real life that's called Corporate Espionage maybe,
My understandings with them is prices are only good there til one year coming out of beta! wow that means they can act like a mini SL and get enough
people they are going to raise prices, many have left SL for a breath of fresh air not to become trapped in a mini SL like they just left,
Bottom line kitely is great fresh air! good people! 20 regions for 35 dollars a month & kitely is the future plus we have mesh any BS from inworldz is jealousy :lol:

KITELY Rocks!! :D :D
These users thanked the author Jane Doe for the post (total 4):
Constance PeregrineIlan TochnerNala RissaContent Creater
Constance Peregrine

I have been watching closely how well Kitely owners respond to things here, and I think they do a very good job.

Having once been a bit involved with inwz, they do not.

And, you are correct, not only are they not growing, but tho they have more paid regions than since march, they have less than they did last september. Another of their land barons just left also...which, to my thinking, is a very good clue to things there.

But, it is of no concern, really, more and more people see the sl clone mentality as a dead end, and will only go there to try to squeeze a few bucks out of it...inwz is a dieing grid.

Kitely is the only truly innovative VR going now for commercial grids. I think it will do very well.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post:
Ilan Tochner

Ephemeral wanderer...
Jeremiah Leitner

Post by Jeremiah Leitner »

Why the hate for InWorldz?

Seriously, is Kitely that insecure?
Constance Peregrine

Jeremiah Leitner wrote:Why the hate for InWorldz?

Seriously, is Kitely that insecure?
Hey jeremiah..long time no see-))

I don't hate, personally, just speak to reality is all.

I am here as a pro-kitely supporter, mostly....lol
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 3):
Isis StarlightOlivia LothirielContent Creater

Ephemeral wanderer...