A Way for Merchant to Check Their Sales Inworld

Stores, items and deals
Anna Adamant

A Way for Merchant to Check Their Sales Inworld

Post by Anna Adamant »

I sold my first item today in Kitely! Is there a way to check my sales in Kitely so I can see who the purchaser was and where the item was purchased? I have my products set up in more than one world at the moment. Thank you to anyone who can answer this question!
Johnny Night

Re: A Way for Merchant to Check Their Sales Inworld

Post by Johnny Night »

\o/ Anna! It's in your History mixed in with your minute usage. You'll see a green up arrow with the purchase price. If you click on 'Sell Item' it shows you what was sold. (Region name, purchaser are in separate columns)
These users thanked the author Johnny Night for the post (total 3):
Constance PeregrineAnna AdamantBladyblue Bommerang
Anna Adamant

Post by Anna Adamant »

Thank you very much for the information and the quick reply, Johnny...:) I appreciate it! *scurries off to check usage and sales now!*
Bladyblue Bommerang

Post by Bladyblue Bommerang »

I'm hoping that soon the in-world KC transactions will be view-able separately from the other information in the History Tab. And hopefully, exportable to a spreadsheet.
Johnny Night

Post by Johnny Night »

Bladyblue Bommerang wrote:I'm hoping that soon the in-world KC transactions will be view-able separately from the other information in the History Tab. And hopefully, exportable to a spreadsheet.
Why do people always ask for that? I've never thought of a good use for it. I'm curious.
Bladyblue Bommerang

Post by Bladyblue Bommerang »

Johnny Night wrote:
Bladyblue Bommerang wrote:I'm hoping that soon the in-world KC transactions will be view-able separately from the other information in the History Tab. And hopefully, exportable to a spreadsheet.
Why do people always ask for that? I've never thought of a good use for it. I'm curious.
If you dont have your sold items connected to a server and you want to keep a list of your customers, having that information populate a spreadsheet automatically can be helpful. Also for bookkeeping purposes all sales cam be add to a bookkeeping program after being exported to a spreadsheet.
These users thanked the author Bladyblue Bommerang for the post (total 2):
Johnny NightKeith Selmes