Something wrong with my market store? Did i brake it?

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Lily Annabella
Has thanked: 0

Something wrong with my market store? Did i brake it?

Post by Lily Annabella »

I made 2 sales to the same person.I got a message in my email said she bought them and didnt get them. I went inworld and sent them to her again,she wasnt online but sent with a message and assumed all was well. Today i got a review on the items and she never got them :(. I have not been inworld much but have made a few sales with no complaints and now i wonder if i set it up wrong? The review mentions another grid but i did find her profile in kitely. Im confused and want to message her and fix it but not sure what is happening.

Update....just found a new message from her in email says she is on great canadian grid,my homes are not exportable. I see that is a problem.I need to refund her to start,and make sure i have setting right on the store? Now i sent them to her and she did not get them,how do i refund her and know she get the money?
Ilan Tochner

Re: Something wrong with my market store? Did i brake it?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Lily,

Please tell me the Order IDs of the orders in question so I can investigate what happened.

Note that the most common reason for people "not getting what they bought" is them not having set the Deliver To option in their Kitely Market shopping carts to Other Avatar and properly specifying the avatar name and the grid it belongs to. In most cases, they left the default setting to deliver the items to their Kitely avatar's inventory. When that is the case they can find those items in their Kitely avatar's "# Kitely Market" inventory folder.
Lily Annabella
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lily Annabella »

Good morning
The order number is 1000006495190 and thanks for looking at it!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Indeed, it is as I suspected. Your customer set the Deliver To option to her Kitely avatar. Please direct her to look for the items in her Kitely avatar's "# Kitely Market" inventory folder. She'll then see that the items were delivered and that the marketplace did what she instructed it to do.

As for refunding her purchase, both items bought from you in that transaction were sold for KC, you can refund those KC by going to your store's Sales History (from the Goto menu), searching for the Order ID then selecting the Refund option for each of the bought items. Her Kitely account will be credited those KC immediately after you do so.